Sixty-seven players 'in legal action' over Rangers contract transfer

then it will be 67 cases of wrongful dismissal.

i have to say green and d&p handled the whole tupe very badly and communication was poor. its no surprise some are taking action.

So you think it's ok for them to be trying to squeeze money out of the club via legal action when already being paid handsomely by the same club?

Try and not let your Green hatred blind you to everything.

So you think it's ok for them to be trying to squeeze money out of the club via legal action when already being paid handsomely by the same club?

Try and not let your Green hatred blind you to everything.

the laws the law. they wont get a penny unless they were treated illegally.

if they were treated illegally i think its safe to say your misplacing your anger. if they weren't they will look like mugs. given the storys i have heard i suspect they have a case.

It would be wise to reserve judgement until the situation is clarified.

I felt that dark forces within PFA Scotland were wrongly advising our players this summer and it's more than likely the same dark forces doing this.

if they were treated illegally i think its safe to say your misplacing your anger. if they weren't they will look like mugs. given the storys i have heard i suspect they have a case.

The law is an ass, and nothing will be forcing the cases.

Incredible you think this is acceptable. There is no need at all to sue the club paying them well, far as I'm concerned anyone doing that doesn't deserve a penny and they can f off to the east end asap.

Probably the issue that caused me most concern about Green was the TUPE fiasco. It's a system that's supposed to protect the rights of the employee, so when he claimed that players would be in breach of contract if they didn't transfer as he wanted, he was way off the mark. Badly advised, maybe.