Utd Boycott

Guest Broxibear

Guest Broxibear

Hi,

Haven't been on the site in a long time, but hopefully be around a bit more!!

We all know that the club has decided to boycott the Utd game in Feb, but would this not be a better idea....

Let the fans travel and support the team as normal but just boycott the pie, bovril & match day progam. Rangers only get a cut of the gate money, Utd keep all the pie and bovril cash, if they don't sell any they get no cash and left with load of pies!!!

Am I just getting petty?

Hi,

We all know that the club has decided to boycott the Utd game in Feb, but would this not be a better idea....

Let the fans travel and support the team as normal but just boycott the pie, bovril & match day progam. Rangers only get a cut of the gate money, Utd keep all the pie and bovril cash, if they don't sell any they get no cash and left with load of pies!!!

Am I just getting petty?

Too late, it's been decided!

They'll simply sell it to the thousands of Dons fans and Hooped Horrors who will stream into Tannadice and show solidarity with their Tangerine brothers ...

Another thing that has gone missing in the press!,yet still it's all the fault of the big bad Rangers fans!

Hi,

Am I just getting petty?

They'd get 60% of the Rangers fans ticket sales.

I was of the opinion that they get 60% of all ticket sales?

Correct, but they get the Dundee Utd fans cash already. Tey just don't get our cash due to the boycott. I was just pointing out that Dundee Utd would benefit if we did what Broxi is suggesting.

Hi,

Am I just getting petty?

Not a strong enough response from the club and support to these bassas at Dumpdee that they fooked with the wrong club.