Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

Of course a CVA was never going to happen. A 5 minute phone call with HMRC by any prospective buyers would have established that.

If anyone was serious about buying us post-newco they'd have made themselves known. There wasn't anyone.

As for the other stuff, it may be your opinion but none of it's yet to be proved. You can come out with statements that you know but it's all guesswork on your part.

The deal for green to go the newco route was signed in blood with D&P, no one else got a chance once the cva failed. My point is, Green was the highest cva bidder because he was "loaning" us the most money. They could have said they would loan us a £100m if it got them first dibs on a newco route, for £5.5m. You're right, the attempt at a cva was a sham, and never going to happen. I believe that Green and co knew this, thanks to D&P.

It should have been an open sale after the cva failed, and green would have got nowhere near Ibrox. This is the man we are now all supposed to trust. It's well established that green an zeus were first approached by D&P way back in march, so I'm not sure why you think i'm guessing at that. Same with the Miller story.

Of course a CVA was never going to happen. A 5 minute phone call with HMRC by any prospective buyers would have established that.

If anyone was serious about buying us post-newco they'd have made themselves known. There wasn't anyone.

As for the other stuff, it may be your opinion but none of it's yet to be proved. You can come out with statements that you know but it's all guesswork on your part.

bidders weren't allowed to contact hmrc about the club and d@p were telling the blue knights and us for that matter a cva was possible. walters bid also makes it seem unlikely no other interest in the assets was out there.

What time did we have for another bidding war? The new company needed set up asap to get us a league to play in.

TBK had a chance and arrogantly insisted they'd only consider a CVA.

perfectly possible to set a deadline for bids and money that would have delayed things no more than green scrabbling about for the money did.

perfectly possible to set a deadline for bids and money that would have delayed things no more than green scrabbling about for the money did.

Delayed? The new company started up the very day the CVA was formally rejected, and we still only got a football license at the 11th hour.

im sure thats what the loan was for.

I think that was for the exclusivity fee, it you look at the prospectus there was an additional loan or loans totaling £1,815,000 from who we don't know but we do know it was during the period Green was claiming we were debt free not external debt free but good old fashioned debt free. There were also loans from Green himself and Stockbridge as well as Imran "I'd make Wonga blush" Ahmed.

It should have been an open sale after the cva failed, and green would have got nowhere near Ibrox. This is the man we are now all supposed to trust. It's well established that green an zeus were first approached by D&P way back in march, so I'm not sure why you think i'm guessing at that. Same with the Miller story.

You can push that date back to February 20th (if not even earlier) the date at which Stockbridge formed a company registered at a rented property in Bearsden.

In all probability they were approached prior to RFC plc entering administration.