Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

I havnt called anyone witless or stupid, in this or any other thread.

I was simply saying that I would not call these people witless or stupid, nor intimate as much. Much like you do e.g. below.

This dough is getting skimmed away to england, dont kid yourself.

The thing is that you made your point very plain. Fair enough. Just don't expect people will harp in and on with you and declare e.g. war on Green.

As for people deserving money - "our money": just remind yourself of a) the options we had, and b) the people we have employed staff- and player-wise who drained much more out of the club with next to no or rather limited return. Businesses, not least football business work like that all over the planet. It could well be that Green will ride off into the sunset with "our" money and won't be seen again. Just accept though that there are people who are not blind and still believe that this is unlikely.

We missed the best chance when we all bought season books and kept him afloat pre season. We should have forced a sale back then. Now we will compound the mistake by giving him another £20m in share money.

Denying him his pension would be a good start to getting shot of him.

So after our club was at deaths door for months and put at the lowest stage we have ever been at we should have left Ally and the players will blue seats to play in front of?

You sound like you care more about boardroom politics than the actual team in blue jerseys on the park.

A sale to who?

Seriously? You dont think there would have been a queue a mile long for a debt free Rangers, minus the BTC? No one else got a sniff after the myth of a cva was rejected. The whole thing was a stitch up from as far back as march, between D&P and green/zeus. Why the need for a clause for green to have first dibs on a newco route after a cva rejection? He only got the cva route option because he offered to "loan" us the most money. It would be funny, if it wasnt so disgusting.

The big clue in the whole scenario was the Bill miller carry on. D&P lied to him about the situation, and he took one look at the books and knew that a cva was never going to happen. We are only half way through the story of this drama, and the hero at this point can often turn out to be the villian come the end.

Critique finished. Who do I send it to? Maybe get the sites lawyer to cast an eye over it before you publish it, edit out all the bigotry.

Send it to myself, Zappa and Frankie please.

And Thank You for turning it around so swiftly.

I was simply saying that I would not call these people witless or stupid, nor intimate as much. Much like you do e.g. below.

The thing is that you made your point very plain. Fair enough. Just don't expect people will harp in and on with you and declare e.g. war on Green.

As for people deserving money - "our money": just remind yourself of a) the options we had, and b) the people we have employed staff- and player-wise who drained much more out of the club with next to no or rather limited return. Businesses, not least football business work like that all over the planet. It could well be that Green will ride off into the sunset with "our" money and won't be seen again. Just accept though that there are people who are not blind and still believe that this is unlikely.

The wages thrown down the toilet on the likes of Gavin Rae and Andy Webster certainly causes me more anger than Green's bonuses.

So after our club was at deaths door for months and put at the lowest stage we have ever been at we should have left Ally and the players will blue seats to play in front of?

You sound like you care more about boardroom politics than the actual team in blue jerseys on the park.

I said at the time, pay at the gate. We gave him a get out of jail free card. Green and his merry men have never had a pot to piss in. It was all smoke and mirrors, until they got the book money in.

Send it to myself, Zappa and Frankie please.

And Thank You for turning it around so swiftly.

Having read what I wrote again, it's probably not good enough for the site, but I'll send you it anyway. It's mostly an anti-green ramble, lol.

Do I just send it in a private message to all 3 of you, because it's quite long?