Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

personally i don't think green is a disaster but hes not whats best for us by a long shot.

him and ahmed are making millions, maybe 10 million all in between them in 3-5 years.

we cant buy shares in the club

the club may well be paying interest on a loan from the parent comapny soon

dividends are a possibility.

33% of turnover on wages compared to 70% at celtc

these are all things we should be challenging not accepting.

i've said it before green has a grace period until the minute were in direct competition with celtc again then its game on he wont get away with this shit if we are below celtc in the league.

Catching up with Celtic straight away is unrealistic to expect of any owners, barring sheiks.

What are you talking about then as it's not clear who put up what when is it?

You're talking about Green and co buying for free, whether that comes out to be true or not I don't know but the money needs to be put up initially, and is there anything to suggest TBK did not have access to the prize monies?

The CVA or nothing route didn't help them much either.

personally i don't think green is a disaster but hes not whats best for us by a long shot.

him and ahmed are making millions, maybe 10 million all in between them in 3-5 years.

we cant buy shares in the club

the club may well be paying interest on a loan from the parent comapny soon

dividends are a possibility.

33% of turnover on wages compared to 70% at celtc

these are all things we should be challenging not accepting.

i've said it before green has a grace period until the minute were in direct competition with celtc again then its game on he wont get away with this shit if we are below celtc in the league.

I dont think people realise just how far we will be behind them by the time we get back at the top level. I'm sure privately green is over the moon that we didnt get in the spl. Very similar income, but much less outgoings. I'll be convinced until my dying day he had a party the day all our best players left, and the wage bill was decimated. You only have to look at the hit we took on Edu, Boca,Goin etc. All drew wages for a month or two and left for virtually nothing. Times that by 10 and thats a lot of money charlie saved.

Why would he be angry about them leaving? He really does deserve an oscar for his performances since he walked through our doors. All the players had discounted release clauses in their contracts. We didnt lose much with them choosing to leave. Of course, it's much better for green to continue painting them as the bad guys. He knew exactly what was going on, and done nothing to stop it. It wouldnt even surprise me if he was busy phoning agents, trying to get shot of all the high earners. He has many contacts in England, from his Sheffield days, which also ended in disaster.

For the record, Sheffield Utd are now de-listed from the AIM. Funny that.

I dont think people realise just how far we will be behind them by the time we get back at the top level. I'm sure privately green is over the moon that we didnt get in the spl. Very similar income, but much less outgoings. I'll be convinced until my dying day he had a party the day all our best players left, and the wage bill was decimated. You only have to look at the hit we took on Edu, Boca,Goin etc. All drew wages for a month or two and left for virtually nothing. Times that by 10 and thats a lot of money charlie saved.

Why would he be angry about them leaving? He really does deserve an oscar for his performances since he walked through our doors. All the players had discounted release clauses in their contracts. We didnt lose much with them choosing to leave. Of course, it's much better for green to continue painting them as the bad guys. He knew exactly what was going on, and done nothing to stop it. It wouldnt even surprise me if he was busy phoning agents, trying to get shot of all the high earners. He has many contacts in England, from his Sheffield days, which also ended in disaster.

For the record, Sheffield Utd are now de-listed from the AIM. Funny that.

Oh yes, i'm sure Green hated the idea of being able to play in the CL next season. No money to be made at all there.

This is where the debate becomes difficult to be honest, the conspiracies are so outlandish.

Edited by simplythebest

Oh yes, i'm sure Green hated the idea of being able to play in the CL next season. No money to be made at all there.

This is where the debate becomes difficult to be honest, the conspiracies are so outlandish.

Hardly outlandish. Green and co are making the money from the share issue. They couldnt care less about trying to qualify for the CL. You listen to too many of his speeches. The share issue happens no matter where we play. He couldnt have dreamed of a better scenario. He's got most of our support thinking it was dundee utds fault we went into admin lately. All his talk of bigotry and everyone hating us plays right into our supports hands, and fills his pockets.

After administration I felt most of us would be all for being sensible with transfers etc.

My dad is a very long in the tooth experienced businessmen and he thinks the training ground is a luxury we shouldn't have at this level, never mind more players.

so do we sell it and buy it back next year or the year after when we are back in the top flight? of course we should have it for crying out loud.