Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

Hardly outlandish. Green and co are making the money from the share issue. They couldnt care less about trying to qualify for the CL. You listen to too many of his speeches. The share issue happens no matter where we play. He couldnt have dreamed of a better scenario. He's got most of our support thinking it was dundee utds fault we went into admin lately. All his talk of bigotry and everyone hating us plays right into our supports hands, and fills his pockets.

Yes and CL money could have added to the share issue. If it's all about money making opportunities why would that not be wanted? Why would they have bothered bringing in SPL standard players to get out of these lower divisions if they don't care where we are? Your conspiracies about players are laughable as well, even with release clauses there was still several million in total to be made and you think he was asking people to sign them?

Nobody thinks it was Dundee Utd's fault or certainly not all theirs by any mans, the reasons for the bad feeling towards them are well noted and frankly your defending of despicable Rangers hating c*nts like Thompson is why you've never survived long on a forum.

so do we sell it and buy it back next year or the year after when we are back in the top flight? of course we should have it for crying out loud.

It's all about opinions, my dad has a great track record in business but isn't always right especially since he's looking at this from the outside, isn't even a Rangers fan. He thought we had too many assets to go into administration for example

On the other hand he tends to agree with FS and GS on Green, share issues etc. :)

Yes and CL money could have added to the share issue. If it's all about money making opportunities why would that not be wanted? Why would they have bothered bringing in SPL standard players to get out of these lower divisions if they don't care where we are? Your conspiracies about players are laughable as well, even with release clauses there was still several million in total to be made and you think he was asking people to sign them?

Nobody thinks it was Dundee Utd's fault or certainly not all theirs by any mans, the reasons for the bad feeling towards them are well noted and frankly your defending of despicable Rangers hating c*nts like Thompson is why you've never survived long on a forum.

Wtf man? Where have i defended DU or Thompson? I was making a general point about his tactic to sell more shares. You are actually wrong about him caring about CL money. That money goes to the club, and it's much harder for him and his cronies to skim it away. Added to that, the gamble of keeping all the highly paid players with the chance they would make an arse of qualifying again, and it's not the money maker you think it is. It's a high risk way to make profit. The share issue while we are in div 3 is a win/win for him.

Imagine us getting pumped from the CL early and sitting say 10 points behind them in the league. You still think we would all be so keen on buying shares? If we were still in the SPL , then we would still have the old shareholders, and he would have to ask them to shell out again.

It's been a perfect storm for green, and him and his buddies will make a killing. Pretty sickening to watch it actually.

You're talking about Green and co buying for free, whether that comes out to be true or not I don't know but the money needs to be put up initially, and is there anything to suggest TBK did not have access to the prize monies?

The CVA or nothing route didn't help them much either.

Got to agree re CVA or nothing route, it would have probably been better all round that after the failure of a CVA Duff & Phelps had opted for an open asset sale process as opposed to entering into an exclusive pre-agreed deal.

Anyway here's the relevant clause in the BK offer, should be self-explanatory.

3.9 Any monies owing to the Company including football monies, which we understand to be circa £3,500,000, however, the running losses of the business through the administration period and the administrators' fees and expenses will be deducted from this amount;

There doesn't need to be mutual exclusivity between those two factors when it comes to trolling. ;)

To those concerned (you will know who you are): I'm bringing this up because you have hijacked ANOTHER thread with 20 pages of bickering. The thread is bombed, ruined. We're on page 25 and there's only about 5 pages worth of good discussion on the prospectus scattered amongst it, hiding in amongst the black vs white arguments and inane drivel. Cheers!

You did have advance warning!....:razz:

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?50417-Tom-O-Neill-Leaves-Falkirk-(Rangers-Related)/page4

I dont think people realise just how far we will be behind them by the time we get back at the top level. I'm sure privately green is over the moon that we didnt get in the spl. Very similar income, but much less outgoings. I'll be convinced until my dying day he had a party the day all our best players left, and the wage bill was decimated. You only have to look at the hit we took on Edu, Boca,Goin etc. All drew wages for a month or two and left for virtually nothing. Times that by 10 and thats a lot of money charlie saved.

Why would he be angry about them leaving? He really does deserve an oscar for his performances since he walked through our doors. All the players had discounted release clauses in their contracts. We didnt lose much with them choosing to leave. Of course, it's much better for green to continue painting them as the bad guys. He knew exactly what was going on, and done nothing to stop it. It wouldnt even surprise me if he was busy phoning agents, trying to get shot of all the high earners. He has many contacts in England, from his Sheffield days, which also ended in disaster.

For the record, Sheffield Utd are now de-listed from the AIM. Funny that.

i agree entirely. always thought green was happy the big earners left.