Dundee Utd v Rangers (Scottish Cup)

After drawing Dundee United away in the Scottish Cup we have decided to throw our weight behind a full boycott of this match.

Dundee United are one of the enemies of Rangers and one of the main driving forces behind attempting to steal trophies from us.

Of course it will be hard for some people not to follow Rangers wherever they play but in this instance we must urge the full Rangers support to get behind a boycott of this fixture.

We urge Rangers Football Club and Charles Green to fully back the boycott of this match and refuse our allocation of tickets. Now is the time for the support to prove our unity and make sure that the enemies of the club don't see a penny of our money.

Union Bears

No Surrender

Thread of its own.

100%! This is a must for me. They were happy to screw the nails into our coffin.....As hard as it will be to not go and support the team we have to take a stand and not fund their season.

We are good enough to get a result there anyway.

no way will we beat utd at tannadice. we are as good as out.

That is simply not true. I agree that we are up against as I said earlier it is a really tough draw however if the likes of Templeton, Shiels, Black, McCulloch, McKay and Wallace play well I can see us winning.

That is simply not true. I agree that we are up against as I said earlier it is a really tough draw however if the likes of Templeton, Shiels, Black, McCulloch, McKay and Wallace play well I can see us winning.

oh dont get me wrong, we have the players, we have a better team and better players than them, my concern is in the dugout and on the tactics board.

Some Rangers fans were further infuriated when the Tannadice club temporarily placed “Dundee United will play The Rangers” on their club website yesterday afternoon.

But a United spokesman insisted it was a genuine mistake and there was no malice intended.

He said: “We put up ‘The Rangers’ as that was what Charles Green had called his club, but five minutes later we looked at the SFA website and it was down as Rangers.

“As soon as we saw that, we amended our website with immediate effect. It wasn’t done to offend anyone.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/362380