Stat of the week - London Clubs

As a geography fan I often look at the fixtures and see what team and fans have long distance journeys or short distance travelling.

What I came across this weekend is that all the London based clubs in Premier League and Championship are all playing IN London on a Saturday....this has to be a first.

What other city in the world could host so many big games on the same day!!

Busy day for Metropolitans Finest and lets hope the Tube drivers dont strike.

Arsenal v Swansea

Fulham v Tottenham

QPR v Aston Villa

West Ham v Chelsea

Crystal Palace v Brighton

Millwall v Charlton

Funnily enough my little brother pointed out the kick off times of a few of those games and the relatively close proximity. A late, a 3 o'clock and an early game. Involving the likes of Milwall and Chelsea fans. Like you say, busy day for the coppers.

Which one is the late? I thought only the West Ham game was early and the rest 3pm's.

Reading and Watford are a stone throw from London and are also both at home with Man Utd at Reading. Thats the late K/o.