Sports Direct Arena Mk II! - Ibrox New Name?

my dad still asks for a marathon from the icecream van but everyone else calls it snickers.

I call it champ man stb calls it football manager.

just sayin.

The BHEASTS & mHedia keep saying Rangers died :smokin:

Anyway,lighten up man

how are you getting on in the cups stb?

Terribly, lost to the first SPL sides I met because the team forgot how to score. Dunfermline scored a last second equaliser in the challenge cup final to take it to ET then they scored to win the last second of ET.

Slightly lucky to still be in a job i'd say.

2 draws and 3 losses for me on FM13 in the Third Division so far, I have clinched the title with about 6 games to spare mind you.

I finished season 1 undefeated in the league but with 2 draws and I won the Ramsdens cup but nothing else. I'm in 2016 now, currently 4th in the SPL and top of my group in Champions league (only 2 games gone though and expecting Man City to put me out :P). Did any of you get any good transfer fees? I managed to sell Wallace for £3.3m in season 1 and then Norwich sold him on for £6.6m and I got 20% of that. Swansea offered me £5.5m for Templeton in 2015 and I rejected and they came back with £7.5m which the board accepted.

Terribly, lost to the first SPL sides I met because the team forgot how to score. Dunfermline scored a last second equaliser in the challenge cup final to take it to ET then they scored to win the last second of ET.

Slightly lucky to still be in a job i'd say.

gutted mate. i find it hard to get into this year for some reason.

I finished season 1 undefeated in the league but with 2 draws and I won the Ramsdens cup but nothing else. I'm in 2016 now, currently 4th in the SPL and top of my group in Champions league (only 2 games gone though and expecting Man City to put me out :P). Did any of you get any good transfer fees? I managed to sell Wallace for £3.3m in season 1 and then Norwich sold him on for £6.6m and I got 20% of that. Swansea offered me £5.5m for Templeton in 2015 and I rejected and they came back with £7.5m which the board accepted.

Not even finished the first season yet but Green keeps saying the finances will deteriorate so I may have to look at selling.

Did you keep Goian and Bocanegra on when they returned?

I'm enjoying it, although i'm not quite completing several seasons in a couple of weeks or anything.

i am still in season one, in all cups so far but early in the season. managed an extra time win at rugby park in the league cup. i thought i was going out. quite nerve jangling! ha