Boyd Back At Rangers

kept defenders occupied. hahahahaha

thank god i never said all his goals were negated by his failings.

At the end of the day, a footballer's failings will mean nothing to a club if said footballer does what he is paid for. And no matter how much you dislike him, the striker Kris Boyd did much more for his pay than hundreds other strikers wearing the Rangers colours before him. Or hundreds of other strikers at other clubs. The greed shown by some snide remarks on him here about "European games" (in which he barely featured) or Old Firm games is equalled by the supposed greed he has shown, so that's a neat score draw on my coupon.

Can't understand how people can thrive on the bad memories and constant negative mantra, but suum cuique. BTW, ere the kindergarten black & white bashing starts: I for one don't solely live of positive memories alone, far from it. Yet, I tend to give credit where it is due. And I do not like quite a few players as a person, people who have been great servants to the football (!) club.

Can't understand how people can thrive on the bad memories and constant negative mantra, but suum cuique. BTW, ere the kindergarten black & white bashing starts: I for one don't solely live of positive memories alone, far from it. Yet, I tend to give credit where it is due. And I do not like quite a few players as a person, people who have been great servants to the football (!) club.

Nobody is thriving on anything, we are just giving our honest opinions about a previous player.

he was about as hard working as buffel but you seemed to adore him for some strange reason :) give me a lazy top goalscorer over a timid lazy shitebag of a midfielder any day :whistling:

Everyone entitled to an opinion, but Buffel had more talent on an off day than Boyd. Granted Buffel didnt play to his max every week but when he did play he was a cracking player. Still recall beating Celtic in Aug 2005 when he ran the show.

Everyone entitled to an opinion, but Buffel had more talent on an off day than Boyd. Granted Buffel didnt play to his max every week but when he did play he was a cracking player. Still recall beating Celtic in Aug 2005 when he ran the show.

still living off one game then gribz :) boyd was our top scorer every season he was with us and helped us win 6 trophies enough said for me. I better stop before it turns into a boyd love/hate thread again :snowman1:

Nobody is thriving on anything, we are just giving our honest opinions about a previous player.

Well, some apparently do thrive, as you can see from their opinions and the way they are presented. Which is not to say that these are not their "honest" opinion on matters.

Lazy waste of space, when he wasn't scoring left you a man down.

I agree with this GA but i'll still say Boyd's goal against Partick Thistle at Firhill is one of THE best goals you or i will ever see.

His part in the PLG affair was what turned me against him and the fact that his scoring all but disappeared against teams that knew how to mark him made him expendable,which is a sad statement about a man who is the Clubs leading scorer.