Motherwell 0-0 Hearts FT - Att: 4,147

Celtic 0-1 Inverness CT FT - 0?

Hibs 0-1 Aberdeen FT - Att: 12,007

Kilmarnock 1-2 St Johnstone FT - Att: 4,208

Ross County 1-2 Dundee Utd FT - Att: 3,930

St Mirren 3-1 Dundee FT - Att: 4,825

Edited by ian1964

Celtic 0-1 Inverness CT FT - 25k although nothing official yet :)

Does that mean that ICT are the best team in the world now,or Benfica? :tongue:

I hear the ginger bigot was spitting the dummy out at the press conference saying if the fans don't like him he will leave :)

With the team we had pre Jelavic sale we would walking that league just now :(

Celtic 0-1 Inverness CT FT - 25k although nothing official yet :)

Att: 44,379 http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20374545

:ninja::whistle:

I hear the ginger bigot was spitting the dummy out at the press conference saying if the fans don't like him he will leave :)

With the team we had pre Jelavic sale we would walking that league just now :(

TLB would be sacked by now any other season than this

Celtic 0 Inverness CT 1:

By RONNIE ESPLIN, Press Association

The absence of the Green Brigade - the vociferous and occasionally controversial section of the Hoops support who were boycotting the match after claiming they had been subject to "oppressive police tactics" in recent months - deadened the atmosphere further in a half-filled stadium.

In the 12th minute the home fans who did turn up gave a standing ovation, apparently in support of the Green Brigade's actions, but that was mostly all they had to applaud in a lacklustre start to the match.

There is a pic in the match report, below link,showing TLB arguing with BHEAST fan

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2237792/Celtic-0-Inverness-Caley-Thistle-1-match-report.html#ixzz2DAUCRxeF

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by ian1964

Celtic manager Neil Lennon was left angry after a confrontation with fans during his team’s 1-0 defeat to Inverness CT.

Billy McKay’s goal gave the Highlanders all three points and during the game Lennon was involved in a disagreement with supporters close to the dug out.

The Parkhead side remain top of the SPL table, a point ahead of Aberdeen having played one game less than the Dons.

However speaking about the incident the Hoops boss said: "They are frustrated. I disagreed with them, I didn't like what they said about the team.

"Look, if they are not happy with what I am doing and they want me to go, I will.

"If the fans make it clear that they are not happy and they want me out then that's okay, I will do the honourable thing.

"I can't repeat it (what fans said) because it is public arena but there were a lot of expletives and heavy criticism, which I didn't think was justified and (there was) a lack of patience with the team as well.

"If there was a lack of application and commitment I would be the first to criticise the team.

"I didn't see that today but I did see a lack of composure and quality in the final third and that's what cost us.

"If I think it is justified then I don't have a problem with it but I don't think it was justified today.

"But they pay their money, they are allowed to say what they like. I've got my opinions on it and sometimes I give them as well.

"I am not happy with the league form, it is my team at the end of the day so I take the responsibility for it.

"It's not for the lack of trying to find the answers."

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/c...h-celtic-fans/