Barry may be dropped for last UEFA game.

I take it that will mean Hemdani coming into the midfield. Not a bad thing i think we should beat them without Barry.

The more worrying factor was once again he hinted at no players coming in,in the january sales

Yeah and watch us play amazing!!!!

Oh aye because we're a far better team without Barry.:confused: Give me a break, what do folk watch? imo BF has been excellent recently. Fair enough bring Hemdani back into the middle of the park, but it certainly wouldn't be Fergie I would be dropping

Is it not maybe beacause Ferguson is a booking away from a suspension in Europe ?

............or am I mistaken ?

:confused:

Indeed. Le Guen as quoted as saying that he'll look at the situation nearer the time. Sounds to me like he wants to see how next weeks games go to see what kind of result we need to get 1st spot in the group.

Oh aye because we're a far better team without Barry.:confused: Give me a break, what do folk watch? imo BF has been excellent recently. Fair enough bring Hemdani back into the middle of the park, but it certainly wouldn't be Fergie I would be dropping

Well why did we play so well last season when he was injured (Inverness away)?? And at the start if this season we saw football that Rangers havent played in years without him.

Ferguson gives his all for Rangers - no doubts about that - but he ruins our style of play. He is greedy

I think Fergie is back on form now, not as good as he was before he went to Blackburn, but much much better than he has been in recent memory. I'd have agreed previously that we've been playing better without him, but not over the last 4-6 weeks or so.

The more worrying factor was once again he hinted at no players coming in,in the january sales

I am not convinced he is hinting at no-one coming in. I think he is more saying that if there is the chance to bring quality in then he will take it but he won't be buying just for the sake of buying - I actually agree, even though we are screaming out for at least 1 CB and a striker - I would rather we get better players than are already there as opposed to just getting anyone. If the quality isn't there in Jan at our end of the market then I think we should wait for next summer.

I think we can secure 2nd place with the squad we have and, lets face it, we won't catch Celtic and the chances of us making the UEFA final are very slim no matter who he would purchase in the next transfer window.