King wants to invest again at end of season.

Terminology like that makes it sound like a political campaign. There is no such thing as a Greenite, just Rangers fans. The problem here is trust, not support. I support Rangers, I trust Green (so far).

Politicians aren't shy to make promises they have no intention of keeping and spouting crap that's soon proven to be nonsense, seems pretty apt to me.

I'd be more inclined to have some trust in Green if he would drop the nonsensical hyperbole.

Politicians aren't shy to make promises they have no intention of keeping and spouting crap that's soon proven to be nonsense, seems pretty apt to me.

I'd be more inclined to have some trust in Green if he would drop the nonsensical hyperbole.

Again, what has been proven as nonsense?

media rights worth 100 million was it.

merchandising profits of 6.5 million.

didnt he have an airline lined up to pay us tens of mllions to rename ibrox.

its hard to keep track of it all.

signing with adidas in a week.

club looking at several players playing at the euros.

£100m annual turnover in the future

media rights worth 100 million was it.

merchandising profits of 6.5 million.

didnt he have an airline lined up to pay us tens of mllions to rename ibrox.

its hard to keep track of it all.

The only time I have heard £100m mentioned was the land value around Ibrox (which Murray quoted) and the valuation of the club at £80m by Green.

Iirc Green mentioned how Emirates paid Arsenal 100's of £m to rename their stadium, he didn't mention anything about having an airline lined up to rename Ibrox.

The merchandising profits, I never saw the £6.5m figure, but tbh.. that doesn't sound unreasonable to me. Other clubs do it.

Again, though, what has been PROVEN to be nonsense? You would have to wait a year to claim all of the above was nonsense.

signing with adidas in a week.

club looking at several players playing at the euros.

£100m annual turnover in the future

Quotes please?

He said he was meeting with Adidas in a week, not that we were signing with them.

He said turnoever would be £40-60m.

Who's to say we weren't looking at players at the Euro's? You don't sign every player you look at.

The only time I have heard £100m mentioned was the land value around Ibrox (which Murray quoted) and the valuation of the club at £80m by Green.

Iirc Green mentioned how Emirates paid Arsenal 100's of £m to rename their stadium, he didn't mention anything about having an airline lined up to rename Ibrox.

The merchandising profits, I never saw the £6.5m figure, but tbh.. that doesn't sound unreasonable to me. Other clubs do it.

Again, though, what has been PROVEN to be nonsense? You would have to wait a year to claim all of the above was nonsense.

ill promise you now it was nonsense.

Quotes please?

He said he was meeting with Adidas in a week, not that we were signing with them.

He said turnoever would be £40-60m.

Who's to say we weren't looking at players at the Euro's? You don't sign every player you look at.

he really did say signing in a week. he just full of patter.