King wants to invest again at end of season.

Fair enough, but I do think people's ideal ownership model sounds like a fantasy, and we should try and get on with what we have rather than pining after some fellow fan sugar daddy.

We don't have any choice other than to try and get on with what we have at the moment and I for one am certainly not 'pining after some fellow fan sugar daddy'. I just want people owning and running the club who I think I can fully trust with the club and for the good of the club.

Fair enough, but I do think people's ideal ownership model sounds like a fantasy, and we should try and get on with what we have rather than pining after some fellow fan sugar daddy.

this is an article talking about it. if theirs no point pining after it their is certainly no reason to knock it back,

We don't have any choice other than to try and get on with what we have at the moment and I for one am certainly not 'pining after some fellow fan sugar daddy'. I just want people owning and running the club who I think I can fully trust with the club and for the good of the club.

How can you really be sure of trusting anyone, literally? Unless an owner volunteers to have a tracking audio device put on them, their phones tapped and their computer activity recorded, for all fans to see, it's impossible for all doubt to be wiped out.

Edited by simplythebest

How can you really be sure of trusting anyone, literally?

After everything that's happened to the club this year it's not going to be easy for me at all and it's certainly going to take a lot more than a patter merchant who's currently doing an honours degree in how to manipulate a sizeable sum of hard-earned cash out of the club's loyal fans.

After everything that's happened to the club this year it's not going to be easy for me at all and it's certainly going to take a lot more than a patter merchant who's currently doing an honours degree in how to manipulate a sizeable sum of hard-earned cash out of the club's loyal fans.

Any owners would want season ticket money and do a share issue.

Talk about manipulating is melodramatic to say the least, we're all grown ups and can make our minds up whether to put money in or not.

The Greenites want to take a serious look at Green's business record not in Craig Whyte's wildest dreams could he separate so many people from so much cash.

Lets look at his previous foray into football at Sheffield United, brought on board my his cronies to steer them through the flotation which he does at 60p per share, 9 months later he departs and the shares are worth 35p then they're finally de-listed at 6p a mere 90% loss but hey he and his cronies filled their pockets only the poor mug fans who bought shares got shafted.

Take a look at the history of Kingsbridge and the £15m of clients money spunked in the Imperial Consolidated fraud, take a look at the Formation Group, take a look at Panceltica it's an abject lesson in wealth destruction.

Just about the only company he's been involved in where nobody got screwed is Texas Holdings but then that's the private company of his sidekick Mike MacDonald and family.

Terminology like that makes it sound like a political campaign. There is no such thing as a Greenite, just Rangers fans. The problem here is trust, not support. I support Rangers, I trust Green (so far).

Any owners would want season ticket money and do a share issue.

Talk about manipulating is melodramatic to say the least, we're all grown ups and can make our minds up whether to put money in or not.

you often tell us about he's now fell in love with rangers. that's him manipulating us.