King wants to invest again at end of season.

He may get carried away but don't think he's done anything to deserve that phrase yet.

My comment could certainly be misinterpreted, so just to be absolutely clear what I was alluding to: I think the guy talks a considerable amount of complete and utter rubbish and nonsense. I think he sometimes talks rubbish mistakenly or gets 'carried away' as you put it, but I also think that he clearly does it knowingly at times and that causes me to be very cautious about taking some of his comments seriously. It's a damn shame because I want to be able to fully trust the club's leading spokesperson, but I can't fully trust someone who talks so much crap. I understand that saying this won't be popular with some of you guys, but it's exactly how I feel about Charles Green, so it's only fair that I should be honest about it.

My comment could certainly be misinterpreted, so just to be absolutely clear what I was alluding to: I think the guy talks a considerable amount of complete and utter rubbish and nonsense. I think he sometimes talks rubbish mistakenly or gets 'carried away' as you put it, but I also think that he clearly does it knowingly at times and that causes me to be very cautious about taking some of his comments seriously. It's a damn shame because I want to be able to fully trust the club's leading spokesperson, but I can't fully trust someone who talks so much crap. I understand that saying this won't be popular with some of you guys, but it's exactly how I feel about Charles Green, so it's only fair that I should be honest about it.

I wasn't even really talking about full trust, just that the phrase you use is one you generally associate with pathological liars. You really see him that way?

I wasn't even really talking about full trust, just that the phrase you use is one you generally associate with pathological liars. You really see him that way?

I see him the way I've just described, yes. I certainly didn't say or intend to insinuate that the man is a pathological liar though.

I see him the way I've just described, yes. I certainly didn't say or intend to insinuate that the man is a pathological liar though.

Fair enough, but I do think people's ideal ownership model sounds like a fantasy, and we should try and get on with what we have rather than pining after some fellow fan sugar daddy.

The Greenites want to take a serious look at Green's business record not in Craig Whyte's wildest dreams could he separate so many people from so much cash.

Lets look at his previous foray into football at Sheffield United, brought on board my his cronies to steer them through the flotation which he does at 60p per share, 9 months later he departs and the shares are worth 35p then they're finally de-listed at 6p a mere 90% loss but hey he and his cronies filled their pockets only the poor mug fans who bought shares got shafted.

Take a look at the history of Kingsbridge and the £15m of clients money spunked in the Imperial Consolidated fraud, take a look at the Formation Group, take a look at Panceltica it's an abject lesson in wealth destruction.

Just about the only company he's been involved in where nobody got screwed is Texas Holdings but then that's the private company of his sidekick Mike MacDonald and family.

The Greenites want to take a serious look at Green's business record not in Craig Whyte's wildest dreams could he separate so many people from so much cash.

Lets look at his previous foray into football at Sheffield United, brought on board my his cronies to steer them through the flotation which he does at 60p per share, 9 months later he departs and the shares are worth 35p then they're finally de-listed at 6p a mere 90% loss but hey he and his cronies filled their pockets only the poor mug fans who bought shares got shafted.

Take a look at the history of Kingsbridge and the £15m of clients money spunked in the Imperial Consolidated fraud, take a look at the Formation Group, take a look at Panceltica it's an abject lesson in wealth destruction.

Just about the only company he's been involved in where nobody got screwed is Texas Holdings but then that's the private company of his sidekick Mike MacDonald and family.

but its better were owned by proper business men than dave king.