King wants to invest again at end of season.

that only 15 would be owned by one person or we will sign with adidas next week or I will raise 30 million by the end of July.

what has he said that has come true.

No CVA and dropping three divisions didn't make a change there understandable of course.

He said he'd save the club and he did.

that only 15 would be owned by one person or we will sign with adidas next week or I will raise 30 million by the end of July.

what has he said that has come true.

Did he say we would sign with or Adidas or did he say we COULD sign with Adidas?

He said he would raise £30m by the end of July.. but he also said this would be via investment + a share issue.. the share issue is only happening now. Whether he gets £30m or not remains to be seen.

Who owns more than 15% shares at the moment? Will this person still own 15% of shares after the flotation and said persons shares become diluted?

CG promised to keep fans up to date with the clubs current affairs - I'd say he has kept that promise.

CG promised to be tansparent - I'd say he has been so far.

CG promised to stand up for the club - I believe he has.

CG promised to reduce season ticket prices - he did.

CG promised to disclose the names of everyone involved with the club - I believe he has?

I could be naive, but I think some of the stick he is gets is a bit unfair. I understand that after Whyte & Murray some people would reserve judgement or be skeptical.. but to openly criticise the man who took on the task of rebuilding us is definitely unfair.

by those definitions sure he did.

yes he said would in a week. he also said what's quoted in my signature but we don't really know what he's doing at all as shown by the recent surprising leeks.

personally I have great sympathy for the reasoning behind what he says bot coming true but it remains accurate to say anything he says should be taken under advisement.