The RDSA is but a fig leaf, it would be interesting to see what percentage of Assembly meetings the RDSA representative has attended in the last 12 months.

Yeah, that's an important point. Personally I have no faith in the Assembly's election process, who's effectively represented and what part of the decision making process considers them or how each group's represented at their meetings.

One thing that bugs me is the lack of shelter the folk on wheel chairs have. The guys and gals always seem to be soaked when the rain comes on. Is that a fair observation?

Yeah, that's an important point. Personally I have no faith in the Assembly's election process, who's effectively represented and what part of the decision making process considers them or how each group's represented at their meetings.

One thing that bugs me is the lack of shelter the folk on wheel chairs have. The guys and gals always seem to be soaked when the rain comes on. Is that a fair observation?

RDSA members don't get to vote on anything, not on the committee members, chairman, Assembly rep etc.

There was some noses out of joint a couple of seasons back when the members decided they wanted to vote for a POTY rather than have the committee appoint one of their own choosing.

Yes the rains a pain the roof stops right above where we sit so when it's raining heavily some quite big lumps of water come cascading down (though Hampden is equally bad in that respect).

Yes the rains a pain the roof stops right above where we sit so when it's raining heavily some quite big lumps of water come cascading down (though Hampden is equally bad in that respect).

Shambolic planning.

RDSA members don't get to vote on anything, not on the committee members, chairman, Assembly rep etc.

There was some noses out of joint a couple of seasons back when the members decided they wanted to vote for a POTY rather than have the committee appoint one of their own choosing.

Appalling stuff to be honest. Correct me if I'm wrong guys but disabled supporters should be afforded the same rights as any other ST holder or shareholder within Ibrox. Example, their visit to Ibrox must be as comfortable as the rest.

Can I ask why they don't get a vote? Please tell me my worst fears are untrue!

Appalling stuff to be honest. Correct me if I'm wrong guys but disabled supporters should be afforded the same rights as any other ST holder or shareholder within Ibrox. Example, their visit to Ibrox must be as comfortable as the rest.

Can I ask why they don't get a vote? Please tell me my worst fears are untrue!

Letting us vote would threaten the fiefdom and there are plenty at RFC who have little desire to see things change regarding the RDSA even if it was for the greater good.

The RDSA is but a fig leaf, it would be interesting to see what percentage of Assembly meetings the RDSA representative has attended in the last 12 months.

The Assembly hasn't met since February so not many. However, you bring up some great points re disabled facilities so hopefully someone will listen.

Letting us vote would threaten the fiefdom and there are plenty at RFC who have little desire to see things change regarding the RDSA even if it was for the greater good.

Where would you put the disabled space FS, serious question because I have no idea what you guys need.

Where would you put the disabled space FS, serious question because I have no idea what you guys need.

I'd immediately open up the East Enclosure by moving the wall forward a few feet there's ample room and that would give approximately 60 additional spaces which goes a long way in shortening the waiting list (the wall in the West Enclosure also needs moved) for minimal outlay.

However that alone won't be enough for compliance with the new UEFA rules that come out in 2014 (unless UEFA are merely paying lip service which I don't think they are) for they want the spaces spaced out round the ground, undercover and elevated for an unobstructed view and not lumped together out in the elements pitchside. That is going to cost serious money and requires major structural work possibly completely rebuilding the lower tiers. Rangers will need to provide circa 250 places in total at present there are 65 in the West Enclosure, 7 for away fans in the Govan West Corner and 4 in the Broomloan, the 4 in the Broomloan cost £80k (£20k each) and were only installed to prevent a law suit from them across the city.

Personally I think if there so much structural work to be undertaken to comply with the new rules it may well be worth configuring the lower tiers (or at least one) with the German model of safe standing at the same time.