Recovering Rangers eyes move to English league

I see Liewell was going on about European regional leagues today. Me thinks the Japanese General may be realising the folly of voting us out the SPL last summer and getting the other SPL stooge chairmen to do the same. Attendances at SPL games at the girodome will soon be in 4 figures if they continue as they are.

I think their [secondary] agenda was always to diminish the SPL to engineer a route out of Scottish football. I don't think they anticipated their own decline in attendances though. It does look as though the plan has backfired either way, at least in the short term.

Hope it happens, that's a good option for them and us.

They seemed to acknowledge they've no chance of getting into England. The English would never have them because they know they're a vile, hardline Irish Republican, anti-British organisation.

Damn, this ole chestnut...

Neither Rangers or Celtic will ever play in the EPL. They don't was us, they don't need us, and UEFA would never allow it anyway.

Just another brain fart from Mr Green drumming up some PR for the flotation.

In essence, sooner or later there will be a European League (perhaps in midweek) that will take over from the various European cups, with Green's (and let's be honest, our) "dream" of big teams playing one another being fulfilled. And I would not be surprised if Sky et al will motor that movement and shift funds from the EPL towards this European League (and thus motivate UEFA to accept this change). They probably start of with the big guns in two leagues and have regional leagues (a la the Atlantic one) fighting out "promotion" to the limelight.