VB Exclusive - We Don't Do Deals (With Rangers)

Fail because of HMRC's attitude, which is being questioned.

If they don't get some results in going after individuals then they'd have been as well accepting the CVA and getting slightly more, and getting more tax from a SPL club.

but it was always going to fail. take your pick of reasons personally i believe it was because of whytes links to green. a simpler explanation was simply to punish whyte who they have a long history with.

the notion we were somehow unfairly treated, prejudiced against or hearts are getting favours simply doesn't stack up and if they are good luck to them we were doomed from the minute whyte was sold us.

Is my memory playing tricks on me or have the VB's made some quite radical changes to the original article?

Could have sworn it had copies of the emails (with names redacted) up earlier.

no your not deluded yet. I seen it earlier

but it was always going to fail. take your pick of reasons personally i believe it was because of whytes links to green. a simpler explanation was simply to punish whyte who they have a long history with.

the notion we were somehow unfairly treated, prejudiced against or hearts are getting favours simply doesn't stack up and if they are good luck to them we were doomed from the minute whyte was sold us.

You have no basis for that opinion, no-one has produced evidence of Whyte links to Green, taking away the debate of whether it's true or not I'm sure even you'd accept no-one has been able to prove it yet regardless.

So unless HMRC have/had access to proof no-one else has, or they really base such important decisions on speculation, then your view is impossible.

You have no basis for that opinion, no-one has produced evidence of Whyte links to Green, taking away the debate of whether it's true or not I'm sure even you'd accept no-one has been able to prove it yet regardless.

So unless HMRC have/had access to proof no-one else has, or they really base such important decisions on speculation, then your view is impossible.

thats why i offered a second option and said personally i believe.

thats why i offered a second option and said personally i believe.

I'm curious in how you believe it though. Do you believe they had access to proof that no-one else has managed to see yet or do you think they were basing it on speculation, theory etc?

It would have to be one of the two if that had been the reason.

I'm curious in how you believe it though. Do you believe they had access to proof that no-one else has managed to see yet or do you think they were basing it on speculation, theory etc?

It would have to be one of the two if that had been the reason.

you know what i really don't know. perhaps it was just based on his previous.

hes dont this before btw. bought companies made them fail and came out the other end as owner.

perhaps his plan failed somehow this time. i dont really believe it did but i will accept its possible. perhaps tbk getting involved put a spanner in the works perhaps d@p screwed him despite being part of the con. its possible.

you know what i really don't know. perhaps it was just based on his previous.

hes dont this before btw. bought companies made them fail and came out the other end as owner.

perhaps his plan failed somehow this time. i dont really believe it did but i will accept its possible. perhaps tbk getting involved put a spanner in the works perhaps d@p screwed him despite being part of the con. its possible.

The fact we're alive and well, playing a match tomorrow would indicate he did fail if you're saying our destruction was his aim.