VB Exclusive - We Don't Do Deals (With Rangers)

If you look back to before Whyte took over, where we had so many of Rangers dealings with HMRC being leaked to the press and photographers laying in wait every time the taxman visited Ibrox due to tip-offs. Even SDM accused HMRC of treating Rangers differently from other businesses and questioned these leaks.

Do I think that HMRC have an agenda against Rangers? As a whole, no. To think that would be paranoid. However I do believe that an element exists within their ranks which was determined to destroy Rangers when given half a chance.

If you look back to before Whyte took over, where we had so many of Rangers dealings with HMRC being leaked to the press and photographers laying in wait every time the taxman visited Ibrox due to tip-offs. Even SDM accused HMRC of treating Rangers differently from other businesses and questioned these leaks.

Do I think that HMRC have an agenda against Rangers? As a whole, no. To think that would be paranoid. However I do believe that an element exists within their ranks which was determined to destroy Rangers when given half a chance.

Think much of what you say is what the criminal investigation is all about. There were individuals who were employed in certain organisations who had access to confidential information about Rangers who clearly divulged this information to ant-Rangers bigots whose names I won't mention but we know