Rangers Tax Case Blogger's Name Revealed?

Lifted from FF:

http://themanthebheastscanttame.word...ase-uncovered/

I have been putting this off for a while now been very busy and time constraints and so on.

I was going to string this out by naming the main contributors identities first then the man who started it all and then forget about all the help and vainly claimed all the plaudits for the Orwell blog.

But Iâ??m not Iâ??m going to give you the moneyshot first.

Donâ??t say Iâ??m not good to you.

But with todayâ??s news that Rangers Football club have served disgraced lawyer Paul McConville with an injunction to stop spreading his malicious lies.

I feel there is no better time to start outing these people.

Now I have known of this personâ??s Identity for a while. Rangers Tax Case Blog has become a collective but the person that started the blog and claimed the plaudits.

Is a Lawyer by the name of

MARTIN KELLY.

more to come.

It's an interesting day for the internet it seems.

How would everyone on here feel if their names and occupations were made public on Celtic supporter messageboards? I always admired Andy Steel on here for posting under his real name, Frankie for similar reasons.

How would everyone on here feel if their names and occupations were made public on Celtic supporter messageboards? I always admired Andy Steel on here for posting under his real name, Frankie for similar reasons.

Well I have my full name on my twitter account.

I suppose it depends if a) I was making up lies about others and/or b) if I was professing to give out information that is supposes to be secret/unknown and who knows if it is true.

If you claim to be the moral compass for the masses and just giving out information regardless of truth then people are going to search you out.

Well I have my full name on my twitter account.

But not here unless your parents had a wicked sense of humour!

So do I, but I'd be less comfortable with it on here or Rangersmedia for example, or my job for that matter.

Edited by amms
spelling

I suppose it depends if a) I was making up lies about others and/or b) if I was professing to give out information that is supposes to be secret/unknown and who knows if it is true.

If you claim to be the moral compass for the masses and just giving out information regardless of truth then people are going to search you out.

Yeah, I understand the clamour to know their identity and if nothing else it gives credence to what they say. But if someone chooses to be anonymous, for whatever reason, naming them publicly is a dangerous game.

Andy said a number of times that he might have to reconsider signing all of his articles with his real identity. Whether he was serious or not is another matter, but I think he was.

another tim lawyer, are catholic supporting celtic fans the only people allowed to be lawyers in scotland?

They have the mhedia sewn up,they have the league sewn up,they decide what players they send for international duty,they are sitting in a very comfortable place just now!.