Ally McCoist set to unleash fit-again Rangers star David Templeton

FFS it never took you long to negate a positive article.

Not only has gersnet got all the best football managers but we now have medical experts.

I'm delighted to see he is back available,I also think he himself will decide if he is fit to play,backed up by professional medical staff

medical staff themselves said he wasnt fit enough for wednesday, i refuse to believe the kid is fit to play just a matter of days later. ally better not rush him back. can he get anymore desperate?

tbf McCoist said:

"But I'm very hopeful of having some good news regarding him nearer the end of the week ahead of the Alloa game. Again, the medics might say otherwise, but that is not what I am saying.

Nothing about rushing him back or otherwise. People are being so quick to jump on him just now. I appreciate standards are not good enough just now but he didn't say he would rush him back

tbf McCoist said:

Nothing about rushing him back or otherwise. People are being so quick to jump on him just now. I appreciate standards are not good enough just now but he didn't say he would rush him back

his last sentence contradicts that somewhat.

"Again, the medics might say otherwise, but that is not what I am saying."

his last sentence contradicts that somewhat.

"Again, the medics might say otherwise, but that is not what I am saying."

There are two ways of reading that statement.

1) he means he is not saying the medics will tell him that templeton is unfit or 2) the way you read it.