Ally McCoist set to unleash fit-again Rangers star David Templeton

We need one on each wing though.....

as it is, everything has been going down the left.

I think so as well, even our best attacking full back is on the left.

We are playing with 4 at the back against teams who have 1 player up front. This gives them men over to double up on our most dangerous players [anyone with pace]. So we need width on both flanks to stretch them, which means not playing players on the wing, who are going to come inside.

I think so as well, even our best attacking full back is on the left.

We are playing with 4 at the back against teams who have 1 player up front. This gives them men over to double up on our most dangerous players [anyone with pace]. So we need width on both flanks to stretch them, which means not playing players on the wing, who are going to come inside.

Agreed,however what we really need is for all the players to get their fingers out of their arses and start performing

this is embarassing. ally sounds foolishly desperate. he better not risk the lad. temps will have a bigger part to play in our future than ally.

FFS it never took you long to negate a positive article.

Not only has gersnet got all the best football managers but we now have medical experts.

I'm delighted to see he is back available,I also think he himself will decide if he is fit to play,backed up by professional medical staff

Great to get Templeton back but we should have enough without him for Alloa! If he isnt 100% fit then give him an hour or the last 30 mins, if he is rushed and has a set back it does us no favours at all as we are still a long way before being able to sign players, therefore we need everyone 100%.