Leggat - Herald And BBC In Celtic Cover-Up

can you name me some, every time a bit of dirt is dug up about any journo we are told they are celtic fans. of all the hundreds of sports journalists in scotland i can think of only 2 or 3 rangers men. for those 2 or 3 rangers men, i could probably name you 20 celtic men.

There is a difference between being a Rangers fan and not being a Celtic fan to be fair. Ewan Murray, Jim Traynor, Michael Grant, Tom English and Bill Leckie aren't Celtic fans but they aren't Rangers fans either. I'd say Gary Ralston, Paul Smith, Stewart Weir, Ronnie Esplin, Iain King, Keith Jackson and Scot Burns are bluenoses to a greater or lesser extent.

Edited by amms
mixing up my Ewans and my Ewings.

There is a difference between being a Rangers fan and not being a Celtic fan to be fair. Ewan Murray, Jim Traynor, Michael Grant, Tom English and Bill Leckie aren't Celtic fans but they aren't Rangers fans either. I'd say Gary Ralston, Paul Smith, Stewart Weir, Ronnie Esplin, Iain King, Keith Jackson and Scot Burns are bluenoses to a greater or lesser extent.

grant is a rangers hater of the highest order. english is a tim no matter how much he or you denies it, another devout rangers hater who consistantly sticks the boot in. leckie is a st mirren fan but another devout hater of the rangers. that man is an animal. 5 of those you claim are bluenoses are nobodies, one has been posted missing and one has joined our enemies but if you are right and they are or were bluenoses then shame on them. i am disgusted by their work in recent years and refuse to accept them as rangers men, even if in name only. they sat back and watched out club and fans be booted from pillar to post every day for the last decade and some even partook in the anti rangers bile we have come accustomed to, not once ever standing up for us. bluenoses, dont make me laugh. cowards and traitors is what they are.

Edited by kuznetsov

grant is a rangers hater of the highest order. english is a tim no matter how much he or you denies it, another devout rangers hater who consistantly sticks the boot in. leckie is a st mirren fan but another devout hater of the rangers. that man is an animal. 5 of those you claim are bluenoses are nobodies, one has been posted missing and one has joined our enemies but if you are right and they are or were bluenoses then shame on them. i am disgusted by their work in recent years and refuse to accept them as rangers men, even if in name only. they sat back and watched out club and fans be booted from pillar to post every day for the last decade and some even partook in the anti rangers bile we have come accustomed to, not once ever standing up for us. bluenoses, dont make me laugh. cowards and traitors is what they are.

Yeah, that kind of reads like you blame me for their failings! The fact they aren't very good or don't write in a style or content you agree with doesn't really change who and what they are. I mean Graham Speirs claims to be a Rangers supporter, ironically he's one of the few who makes that claim publicly, it doesn't mean I (or many others) agree with what he writes. English isn't a Celtic fan for what it's worth, he's no Rangers fan either mind.

One thing about Rangers fans is we don't speak with one voice, the Tims all seem to be a bit more 'on-message'. Perhaps they are more used to taking instruction rather than thinking for themselves.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'nobodies'?

Said it before, the current roster of Scottish football journalists need to go ere we see impartial journalism again. Some may have a more decent approach than others, but the general standard of their reporting is neither impartial nor any good. And while Rangers managed to slump to depths unknown last summer, the Scottish media folk followed suit in no-time.