Conduct of Sir David Murray, Craig Whyte and Rangers directors examined

I fear evidence is mounting that they may not be entirely honest. but regardless of that it now clear they should not have been our administrators. indeed they have admitted as much on tape.

I mean TBK.

A bunch of so called rich Rangers men who talked much but let us down, no way they didn't have the resources to blow the rest away.

Does anyone actually believe we would be in a better position now if TBK had got the club?

I think perhaps Rangers needed an outsider like Green in his position.

I never supported TBK, Kennedy, McColl or Smith, but what one of these might have given us, was stability to plan ahead.

The present owners are unknown as are their plans.

I think perhaps Rangers needed an outsider like Green in his position.

I never supported TBK, Kennedy, McColl or Smith, but what one of these might have given us, was stability to plan ahead.

The present owners are unknown as are their plans.

We're stable, Whyte and the BBC have just decided to cause a panic.

We keep saying that about things we don't like.

I'm just looking at the facts, there's nothing to cast doubt on the current regime, it's basically a slanging match between Whyte and D&P. Let's at least wait and see if there's anything to implement Green rather than going down the guilt by association route.

I'm just looking at the facts, there's nothing to cast doubt on the current regime, it's basically a slanging match between Whyte and D&P. Let's at least wait and see if there's anything to implement Green rather than going down the guilt by association route.

The elephant in the room is, he wants us to put our hand in our pocket.

Any mud flying about will have a giant effect on how much they realise.