Conduct of Sir David Murray, Craig Whyte and Rangers directors examined

I still want to know the role of LBG in all of this. Did Celtic-supporting Fullerton & kane blackmail SDM into selling to Whyte ?

Whyte was a disaster waiting to happen. He hadn't the funds to buy or run the club. AJ said as much at the time. How right he was.

I believe this D&P stuff is a smokescreen to divert attention away from the individuals who caused all of this.

As STB says there's no hard evidence that Clark & Whitehouse knew what was going on. Now it looks fishy as Hell and they may have known, but knowing something and proving something in a court of law is two very different things.

Do you think Grier has adopted the Royal "we"?

Mr Grier: "We, we went to see counsel yesterday and had a full sort of debrief of all the email correspondence.

As STB says there's no hard evidence that Clark & Whitehouse knew what was going on. Now it looks fishy as Hell and they may have known, but knowing something and proving something in a court of law is two very different things.

any perceived or potential conflict of interest is just as illegal.

any perceived or potential conflict of interest is just as illegal.

FS, GS, I agree they look guilty Hell but I want these guys done up like a kipper so they cant wriggle out of this.

I think the fact Lord Hodge felt compelled to ask them to report on the actions they took re conflict of interest prior to being appointed is a fair indication of the way things are heading, allied to the BBC's wilingness to report today's developments sans peur of being sued (the previous threat of legal action never materialised).