Conduct of Sir David Murray, Craig Whyte and Rangers directors examined

Aye, but if Clark and Whitehouse didn't know their administration process wasn't really undermined.

the notion they didn't know is laughable. whether its provable is questionable certainly.

the question to ask yourself is. if Clark and Whitehouse had discovered wrongdoing by d&p previously could they be trusted 100% to bring it to the correct authrities. the answers clearly no and that is textbook conflict of interest. which is illegal in this context.

say you went to a doctor and he cut of your right nut instead of your left and left you infertile. would it be ok if his pal investigated it and said no fault lay with the doctor.

of course not. its why the police have the Ipc and its why conflict of interest laws exist.

I think its now been proven beyo.d doubt a serious conflict of interest has been in play here.

now we wait and see what that means. I tend to agree with bludell it won't change things much but it is possible this whole sale could be wound back and undone.

I just hope to see the perpetrators suffer severely.

I think its now been proven beyo.d doubt a serious conflict of interest has been in play here.

now we wait and see what that means. I tend to agree with bludell it won't change things much but it is possible this whole sale could be wound back and undone.

I just hope to see the perpetrators suffer severely.

I doubt this makes any possible difference to the sale, unless a recording involving Green pops up.