Leggat - NEW TURKS AND CAICOS LINK TO RANGERS

THE man at the top of the company of spin doctors who practice their dark arts on behalf of Rangers is Jack Irvine.

Jirvie, as he is known in the old inkry trade, is a former editor of the Sun in Scotland and usually bases himself in London where the real movers and shakers are, leaving the Rangers fire fighting to his Media House right hand man, Ramsey Smith.

But my grapevine has been buzzing and the jungle drums have been beating about Jack Irvine's recent movements.

For right now Jack Irvine is in Dubai, where there are believed to be links to some of the men who own Rangers.

A coincidence?

Maybe!

But where was Irvine before he headed for Dubai?

I can reveal he spent a few days in the Turks and Caicos Islands on business. And a piece in the main edition of the Times of London revealed on Friday, that is where it is believed major players behind Rangers are based.

The Times of London named Margarita Funds Holding Trust as the second biggest investors in Rangers with a 2.6m shareholding, which in monetary terms converts to £1.3m.

And where are Margarita Funds Holdings Trust based?

Well, according to the Times of London, they are based in the Turks and Caicos Islands.

A coincidence?

What? Again?

Iâ??ll let readers make up their own minds.

What I do know is that Jirvie is a very good man at hiding behind smokescreens and the published purpose of his visit to the Turks and Caicos Islands is to help with the campaign against proposals to start charging VAT there.

But has wee Jack been killing two birds with the one stone? Has he been about Rangers business too?

All will be revealed, as it always is.

Just as today I can reveal that the two spin doctors employed by Craig Whyte during his takeover of Rangers, Ian â??The Molecatcherâ? McKerron and Gordon â??Jockyâ? Hay - the guys who told media men to describe Whyte as a billionaire - are now believed to be working on behalf of the SNPâ??s separatist bid to split the United Kingdom.

Whyte, himself, has been back in the news in the aftermath of his BBC Scotland interview with Chris â??Scroteâ? McLaughlin.

The shyster, trickster conman â?? Whyte not Scrote â?? has been claiming that when BDO move in and start the liquidation process of the Oldco, they will find that Whyte still has a holding charge over Rangers three main assets, Ibrox Stadium, the Albion car park and the Milngavie training complex.

These three properties formed part of the sale, for £5.5m, of Rangers to the current consortium by under investigation administrators, Duff and Phelps.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave.....etc.......

The Whyte-David Murray-Duff and Phelps-saga still has a long way to travel. And it is a twisting road it will meander along with an ending which, I believe, will leave somebody hearing the gates at the Bar L clank shut behind them.