BHEAST Free Ibrox?

How many Rangers fans would like to have a BHEAST free Ibrox?,me for one.

What are the contractural obligations for ticket allocations for away fans?. It's easy for me to say as I have never visited the piggery and I never will but there are thousands of Rangers fans who love going there to support the Rangers,and I perfectly understand that,but the thought of never having to see these manky scum bastards back in Ibrox really excites me.Maybe even reducing their allocation?.

After all that has gone on would it be something the club and the Rangers fans consider?.

it didnt seem to hinder their team the last time we shut them out. in fact, if i remember right it spurred them on. let them in but give them a wee corner, out the road of the cameras. 1 small corner of the club deck perhaps with a steward cordon all the way around them? pen them in like the animals they are. noticed today sunderland stuck the newcastle fans right up in a top tier away from camera view and far away from the pitch as they could. we need to stop giving them the whole stand and we need to stop other visiting teams taking that corner at the govan/broomloan. the empty seats and segregation look awful.

Edited by kuznetsov

cut their allocation down as it's good to see them squirm when they get stuffed :) I used to love going to the piggery as it was a great feeling when we got a result but i've not been there for years and doubt I will again for years to come.

cut their allocation down as it's good to see them squirm when they get stuffed :) I used to love going to the piggery as it was a great feeling when we got a result but i've not been there for years and doubt I will again for years to come.

I know what you're saying mate,but because we are no longer in the top flight!,it seems a good opportunity to make a clean break from the BHEASTS and not allowing them into Ibrox gives me a warm feeling inside:)

What does is say in the contract regarding allocations for away fans?

How many Rangers fans would like to have a BHEAST free Ibrox?,me for one.

What are the contractural obligations for ticket allocations for away fans?. It's easy for me to say as I have never visited the piggery and I never will but there are thousands of Rangers fans who love going there to support the Rangers,and I perfectly understand that,but the thought of never having to see these manky scum bastards back in Ibrox really excites me.Maybe even reducing their allocation?.

After all that has gone on would it be something the club and the Rangers fans consider?.

being at the sir jimmy saville arena when you win is heaven on earth.

I was there for the game miller scored a double in and it was magical.

being at the sir jimmy saville arena when you win is heaven on earth.

I was there for the game miller scored a double in and it was magical.

i was at it and it was fucking brilliant! but its changed days and there is nothing but hate spite and venom from these bitter bastards. i dont miss them now and i wouldnt bat an eye lid if they never sullied our stadium again.