Exactly what it looks like a massive fail.

Freedom of speech is exactly that, you can say what you want when you want. I might be driven into a rage listening to the guy/girl but he has a right to speak and be heard, that's freedom of speech.

All this PC crap in the media and society in general is slowly eradicating freedom of speech, lets hope the world wakes up before we all stand around frightened to say a word about anything.

Lets hope that people realise that freedom of speech does not mean they can say anything they like.

Lets hope that people realise that freedom of speech does not mean they can say anything they like.

At the cows tail again Pete, if you had continued reading the thread you would've seen I took back most of that post.

And freedom of speech should mean just that as long as you ain't breaking the law you should be able to say anything you want.

Edited by GovanAllan

Well, I've had my season book for over 20 years, same seat in the Club Deck, and don't fancy a move down to pitch level. I just got my 6yo son his first season book.

Thanks for the offer though, Deeks. :D

I'm sure you could join the group without sitting with them. ;)

Club deck? I thought you'd welcome a move to a more comfortable seat? :D

I'm sure you could join the group without sitting with them. ;)

Club deck? I thought you'd welcome a move to a more comfortable seat? :D

Pass, Del, after 20+ years of sitting there, the seat has moulded itself round the contours of my immaculate physique. Plus, from my vantage point, it allows me to keep a close eye on BF1... ;)

Pass, Del, after 20+ years of sitting there, the seat has moulded itself round the contours of my immaculate physique. Plus, from my vantage point, it allows me to keep a close eye on BF1... ;)

I'm sure the boys will give you a nice wave at the next home game. :)