What a load of shyte.

If someone says ' I'm not a Rangers Fan anymore', because of things that were said on a Forum, then what I said was true.

Bollocks it does, you don't get to decide who is and who isn't a Rangers fan, thank fuck. You've no idea what you are writing about, unfortunately it doesn't stop you posting.

Do you have to do as the steward tells you when they want somebody out?

I am curious because most of the coppers in and around GF1, GF2 look like they don't especially want to eject folk.

No. They ask for assistance and we assist them. If they say "we want such and such ejected" the cops will go down and evaluate it for themselves then decide.

I've worked at countless football games and numerous OF games and haven't lifted someone yet.

1321. Lol.

That sums up your knowledge on the subject. Move along, dont involve yourself in something you have no idea about.

A simple typo. Watch you don't fall off that high horse of yours.

1312. Really? Wonder what these people would say/do if a family member was murdered or raped?

"Don't phone the cops, 1312."

Childish an pathetic and shows the level of scum these people are and the maturity they show.

Edited by Gazza_8

A simple typo. Watch you don't fall off that high horse of yours.

1312. Really? Wonder what these people would say/do if a family member was murdered or raped?

"Don't phone the cops, 1312."

Childish an pathetic and shows the level of scum these people are and the maturity they show.

Scum?

I'm finished with you. You're the type of person that drives people away from the Rangers support. You are the definition of a handwringer. You are a complete embarassment. You do nothing to help the Rangers cause, whatsoever but think you can call BF1 scum?

Why don't you come over to BF1 and say that, rather than sitting behind a keyboard typing away like you're a big man.

Edited by Bear_

Scum?

I'm finished with you. You're the type of person that drives people away from the Rangers support. You are the definition of a handwringer. You are a complete embarassment. You do nothing to help the Rangers cause, whatsoever but think you can call BF1 scum?

Why don't you come over to BF1 and say that, rather than sitting behind a keyboard typing away like you're a big man.

You're finished with me yet you ask me a question???

Yes, scum. You heard right. It alright for the UB to sing "1312" but I'm not allowed to call those who song it scum? Aye, OK.

1312 is All Cops Are Bastards.

By the way, I should point out and clarify that I'm not calling all of BF1 scum.