and the insults continue.

I'm not going to waste my time. EDGE or any others with unanswered questions, if you want an actual answer post it on the Union Bears forum, if you're too cosy hidden away in here where no UB member is, stay here, but don't complain when it continues.

Edited by Bear_

I think you will find you exaggerated the point with your totally uncalled thugs comment, again though it seems all this thread is good for is having a pop at Rangers fans.

Because some fans don't help themselves or the club.

Are you saying that Rangers fans are getting lifted for swearing?

Please stop exaggerating everything. :rolleyes:

Perhaps people should aspire to be coppers with attitude problems who are largely despised in society for having a chip on their shoulder for being bullied at school?

I see what you did there.

Are you saying you won't be taken out of Ibrox for swearing?

Personally, I wouldn't lift anyone for swearing at a football match unless others felt alarmed by the actions but if it was a general comment about a poor pass or a poor performance then no I wouldn't.

No wonder they're getting filmed and searched going into games. Flares, smoke bombs, offensive banners and immature and pointless chants like "1321".

Wannabe thugs who have no ambition in life.

1321. Lol.

That sums up your knowledge on the subject. Move along, dont involve yourself in something you have no idea about.

Personally, I wouldn't lift anyone for swearing at a football match unless others felt alarmed by the actions but if it was a general comment about a poor pass or a poor performance then no I wouldn't.

Do you have to do as the steward tells you when they want somebody out?

I am curious because most of the coppers in and around GF1, GF2 look like they don't especially want to eject folk.

Aye, you're right, he's a Timposter, or a handwringer or a sniff sniff or whatever the term is these days, we're better off without him. Real Rangers fans don't speak out, don't raise their heads above the parapet and don't ever stray from the party line, whatever that might be these days. Being a lifelong supporter just isn't enough, attending matches for over 30 years isn't enough, no, undying obedience to the crown and the government that's what makes you a real bluenose, anything less and we don't want you.

What a load of shyte.

If someone says ' I'm not a Rangers Fan anymore', because of things that were said on a Forum, then what I said was true.

I'm strongly opposed to Scottish independence but would I sing about it at Ibrox? No. Why? Because it's not relevant to why I'm there, and because I wouldn't expect everyone in the stadium to share my opinion.

To quote Chris Graham's recent post, The Publicity Seeker, the President, the Professor and Phil:

"Rangers is a football club. Yes it may represent many things to many people but at its base it is just that. The fans that support the club are not an “underclass”. Many of them support the Monarchy, the Union and are fiercely patriotic to both Scotland and Britain. Some are Republicans and support Scottish independence. Some are white, some are Asian, and some are black. Some are men and some are women. Some are British, some are Irish, some are American, some are Argentinian. Many are Protestant, some are Hindu, some are Catholic and some are Sikh.

Rangers have had players of all religions, colours and nationalities. They have been lauded as heroes without any form of discrimination on any of those grounds."

There are no political or religious pre-requisites for being a Rangers fan. Just come along and support the team.