Going against the referendum? Go out and campaign then. Don't attach their disdain for democracy to a football club at a football match when the team is drawing 0-0 with amateurs.

"Billy, Rangers are struggling to beat this mob, what can we do to gee the team up?"

"Ah know - lets sing "ye cin shove yer referendum up yer arse""

:facepalm:

Still can't believe you've named the thread "Onion Bears" and it's allowed to stay...the fuck is that all about?

I was going to go with Bunion Bears but thought that was taking the abuse toe far.

I'm amazed this thread is still here, we had a whole thread debating who childish some on here were getting, and if you even come close to insulting somebody on here you get a slap.

But a whole thread slagging off a great section of our support, just gets to rumble on.

Going against the referendum? Go out and campaign then. Don't attach their disdain for democracy to a football club at a football match when the team is drawing 0-0 with amateurs.

"Billy, Rangers are struggling to beat this mob, what can we do to gee the team up?"

I think they'll continue to do it, are you going to stop them?

Where are showing their disdain for democracy, by shouting F#^k the SNP?

I'm amazed this thread is still here, we had a whole thread debating who childish some on here were getting, and if you even come close to insulting somebody on here you get a slap.

But a whole thread slagging off a great section of our support, just gets to rumble on.

To be honest my own preference would be to pull it but the MO of this forum is to allow free speech and expression where ever possible. So whilst it's a view very few appear to support currently it stands. Better to debate with people I guess than ban opinions we don't agree with.