Slightly concerned about feedback from Green's NI trip

Does anyone really want to wear a bright orange shirt for aesthetics? You want to look like you've been tangoed?

I don't really recall many people praising Motherwell and Dundee Utd for having the most aesthetic shirts - for me the current blue Rangers top is the most aesthetic I've seen anywhere for a while.

Are people talking about wearing the shirt to games, for football or just casually?

At the game you could ruin the aesthetics of the rest of the sea of blue with bits of red, white and black.

As for football, I have the old orange shirt but rarely wear it as I only really wear Rangers shirts for that reason. The thing about football is that you generally organise people into teams depending upon what colour they are wearing and what works best are actually traditional Rangers colours - blue, black, red and white, as that's what most people wear no matter what team they support. Bright orange, day glow yellow and things like green and white hoops just make you stand out like a sore thumb, not fitting into any team, and so you even get Celtic fans for instance, wearing a black away strip for that reason.

I think due to this it's silly to have some fancy away kit as when are you going to wear it - it's usually home strips for going to the game. I think you're better off with a fancy home strip and a couple of plain away ones for playing sport.

If you're wearing it casually, then if you're a grown-up you should be maybe be thinking about your dress sense...

For me a black one and a red one would be preferable with white the next choice.

I think due to this it's silly to have some fancy away kit as when are you going to wear it

Sales of the last orange strip would suggest that it was very popular, more so than black, red or white away strips, so it would appear than when people are going to wear it is not an issue.

I think due to this it's silly to have some fancy away kit as when are you going to wear it

Sales of the last orange strip would suggest that it was very popular, more so than black, red or white away strips, so it would appear than when people are going to wear it is not an issue.

Didn't people just wear that to one game at the end of the season? There was more of a reason for it then with the Dutch connection - not many Dutch at Ibrox now... But in any case it's easy to favourably compare a popular, topical one off with the old classics over a short period of time. Special editions sell well in any business.

Haven't seen much of it after that - except in the bottom of my football kit box. In fact the last time I seen someone wear it was a picture of CG in the US and he looked a bit terrible in it - but then I think he probably looks strange wearing anything but a classic suit and tie. There's also the fact that he wore shirt underneath and a pair of trousers.

If you're talking about the oranje cup final, that was 3 seasons before the orange strip was brought out.

And I vividly remember the snipes in the media claiming that we did not solely do this because of Advocaat and the Dutch legion in our squad, but because of our ties to you know who.

That said, there are people who will always find something to groan about or harass us with some simple-minded bile.

And I vividly remember the snipes in the media claiming that we did not solely do this because of Advocaat and the Dutch legion in our squad, but because of our ties to you know who.

That said, there are people who will always find something to groan about or harass us with some simple-minded bile.

The media certainly do love an opportunity to snipe. Bringing out an Orange top with no reason such as the Dutch connection would make us sitting ducks.