Robbie Crawford - An Assesment

I thought he took his goal well last week, but haven't seen as much of him as some of the other young ones.

This was posted on FF and I thought it might be of interest.

''I can assure any doubters out there that this lad is the real deal.I was his PE teacher in Greenock Academy for the past 6 years and the lad is one of the best prospects I have seen in schools football.I have been a teacher for 34yrs both in Glasgow and Inverclyde.This lad could play in almost any position but is most comfortable in midfield.He has a great touch,vision,two good feet,an excellent passer and he can finish.The lad needs game time,and having spoken to Super I know he will get it.He is also very articulate and comes from a great family.ps.He also came out tops in a recent multi stage fitness test at Cooper Park!Fittest player at Ibrox.Hope this post eases some fans worries.''