Who's all going to Swinecastle?

Sorry on the throwing incident i hope they do have video evidence and witnesses willing to stand up in court against these idiots. He\they are not supporters of Rangers he\they are just morons. I hope whoever did it are found and never allowed into Ibrox or any other football ground again.

To those that were there was there any monkey noises made by Rangers fans to black Hearts players? We have been accused of this by a Hearts fan and I want to know if it's bollocks or not.

If it's true then I'm pretty disgusted at and affronted by these fans. If not then I want to have a go at the Hearts guy.

I never heard the monkey noises on the TV, but I've seen that mentioned on a few sites this morning.

As for the singing, apart from the Pope stuff which was going on, the Hearts fans still can't distinguish between that and the folk songs which have been given the all clear to sing. They should concentrate on getting their own house in order first, but its easy for them to use this to deflect this from their own problems at the moment.

To those that were there was there any monkey noises made by Rangers fans to black Hearts players? We have been accused of this by a Hearts fan and I want to know if it's bollocks or not.

If it's true then I'm pretty disgusted at and affronted by these fans. If not then I want to have a go at the Hearts guy.

My seat in the stand was over at the left hand side (towards the main stand). Goncalves came on and played left back so he was pretty much in front of me the full game and I heard not 1 monkey noise aimed at him or the other black players Hearts had playing yesterday. To be accused of this yesterday stinks of sour grapes.