Bill McMurdo - The Divided Land

Are all these bloggers mentally ill?

Leggo and now this. Both middle age idiots spouting sensationalist crap trying to appeal to the lowest rungs of society. I've stayed in Glasgow all my days and just don't see this divide that McMurder is talking, then again I'm not in the OO and don't base my decisions on religious backgrounds.

The SFA, for as long as I can remember, is a shambles. Their decisions might be strange sometimes but there is no evil plan to destroy Rangers.

The Scotland support is made up of the whole spectrum of Scottish football fans, arguably, there will probably be more Rangers fans in the Scotland support than any other team.

Ian Black getting boo'd was because he was a Jambo and the game was at Easter road.

If these bloggers spent as much energy exposing Whyte instead of fabricating conspiracies and trying to fracture an already disjointed national game, then we might not be in SFL3.

C'mon Scotland.

Hopefully we can beat the Serbs and then for Murray to beat Djokovic in the US open final (if he beats Berdych first!)

Are you saying most of the crowd were Hibbees and Jambos? I cant see that at all. Regardless, when these players put on the dark blue of the nation they deserve to be cheered, not booed.

Any respect I had for the TA has gone. Some mupper representative suggested it was a small minority. Yet the boos were very clear. And anyone who thinks that there was not an element of "he plays for Rangers, lets boo him" is wrong IMO.

All things British is frowned upon?

Jesus Al, I bet at this present moment in time, more people than ever are proud of being British. There is going to be a TeamGB parade in Glasgow city centre on Friday. I'm guessing that your predicting an anti-GB rally and people waving Union flags being arrested en-masse.

No Al, all this sensationist crap only happens on the interweb, in reality, most people don't give a fuck either way.

Anyway, take care xx

Are you saying most of the crowd were Hibbees and Jambos? I cant see that at all. Regardless, when these players put on the dark blue of the nation they deserve to be cheered, not booed.

Any respect I had for the TA has gone. Some mupper representative suggested it was a small minority. Yet the boos were very clear. And anyone who thinks that there was not an element of "he plays for Rangers, lets boo him" is wrong IMO.

Most of the crowd were Hibees, and anyone whose been to a game will know that all it takes is 10 people to boo and it sounds worse on the telly.

But like when Adam or McCoist were boo'd when they played at Ibrox, booing your own team is unacceptable. I can honestly say that in 20odd years going to Ibrox, I've never boo'd a 'Gers player or team, but we've all heard the boo's at HT if we were getting beat.

Edited by EDGE

The one thing I'll say in EDGE defence, when fans are wrongly booing someone a lot of the additional booing comes from fans booing other fans which gives the impression everyone is booing the player. Thats happened on many occassions.

Most of the crowd were Hibees, and anyone whose been to a game will know that all it takes is 10 people to boo and it sounds worse on the telly.

But like when Adam or McCoist were boo'd when they played at Ibrox, booing your own team is unacceptable. I can honestly say that in 20odd years going to Ibrox, I've never boo'd a 'Gers player or team, but we've all heard the boo's at HT if we were getting beat.

I refuse to believe that "most" of the crowd were Hibees. What makes you say that, just because it was on their ground ? I dont believe that for one solitary second. What proof do you have that most of the crowd were Hibees ? me thinks you are trying to shoehorn that excuse to justify the treatment of Black.

So, on the one hand, you are justifying booing your own player and then giving reason as to why you shouldnt. Confused ?

The one thing I'll say in EDGE defence, when fans are wrongly booing someone a lot of the additional booing comes from fans booing other fans which gives the impression everyone is booing the player. Thats happened on many occassions.

Then those fans are being stupid. They should start cheering, not exacerbating the problem by also booing.

All things British is frowned upon?

Jesus Al, I bet at this present moment in time, more people than ever are proud of being British. There is going to be a TeamGB parade in Glasgow city centre on Friday. I'm guessing that your predicting an anti-GB rally and people waving Union flags being arrested en-masse.

No Al, all this sensationist crap only happens on the interweb, in reality, most people don't give a fuck either way.

Anyway, take care xx

No worries mate and I agree the people will cheer the GB team, watch this time next year when Fat Eck uses yours and my money to fund his independence propaganda machine.

Anyway I'm having a laugh at wee Neil and Big Eck trying to convince me that Scotland are technically better than Serbia. :)

Then those fans are being stupid. They should start cheering, not exacerbating the problem by also booing.

Absolutely, that would be my reaction - to get behind the player. But I can see why some would boo the other "fans" though.

Ian Black getting boo'd was because he was a Jambo and the game was at Easter road.

No sane person can believe this. There were other Jambos who never got booed and even the usual media clowns who hate us admitted the real reason.

Edited by Super_Ally