Critical (and extremely busy) 14 days coming up!

Anyone who doesn't realise that away games can be much trickier than home games, even against lower rated opposition, doesn't know a lot about football. Just look at any cup results or European results and you'll see the pattern. This is compounded many times when you have a new side.

Also anyone who doesn't think a pre-season is important needs to explain what a pre-season is for and why almost every professional manager sees them as important.

There also seems to be a lack of understanding that putting huge pressure early on for top class results is generally counter productive, and that's without the problems our club have has had.

We had another good win the other day and still the complaints flood in.

Again the cheap dig when I'm asking a valid question, they don't seem to be hampered with this Pre Season crap when they play at home. You can't wheel out the oh haven't had a good Pre Season everytime they have a bad day away from home, then crow how good we are at Ibrox.

So it must be a lack of away Pre Season games that's the problem then?

Of course what would I know, going by your recent train of thought, I've never been to Largs and passed the exams so I know absolutely nothing about football and shouldn't be questioning why we have been rank rotten at every away game this season.

Anyone who doesn't realise that away games can be much trickier than home games, even against lower rated opposition, doesn't know a lot about football. Just look at any cup results or European results and you'll see the pattern. This is compounded many times when you have a new side.

Also anyone who doesn't think a pre-season is important needs to explain what a pre-season is for and why almost every professional manager sees them as important.

There also seems to be a lack of understanding that putting huge pressure early on for top class results is generally counter productive, and that's without the problems our club have has had.

We had another good win the other day and still the complaints flood in.

Is expecting wins against Peterhead and Berwick really demanding top class results?