Why There Were Not More Signings

Well, these 10 new players all command wages, as does the rest of the squad. Not as much as before, but neither do we want end up racking up debts. We take the media coverage in-house, have to pay the upkeep of MP and Ibrox, get the screens working et al. There are sure various ways in spending the money ... or reasons to keep it in the bank for the time being.

Jesus H Christ, we've just come out of the worst shit ever and fans still want us to throw millions at everything.

I despair.

It's nearly Sunday, a wee bit dicorum please.

We are asking what is going to happen to the money, not asking it to be spent.

Showing respect to the fans my arse, they've got contracts they want honoured (absolutely f*&k all wrong with that). Green wanted his cake and too eat it some players had a similar attitude, why praise one and condemn the other?

Seriously how could we have spent any less than we did?

What SFL journeymen did we sign?

About as far fetched as giving up prize money or accepting an illegal ban?

I don't really care if Green wanted 59 candles on his cake, I just know they let my club down and I'll never forgive. Your choice if you want to be cynical, Bocanegra seemed very genuine to me in his interview about leaving.

I just outlined how we could have spent less than we did. Do you seriously think we really need to have the likes of Black and Shiels to get out of two basically part time divisions? It wasn't long ago we mooted the idea of putting our reserves in the SFL leagues like they do in Spain. I was wondering who the best players in the SFL were for us to sign, yet we've brought in 9 players consisting of top SPL standard, internationalists, someone with 100 odd Italian top flight games, under 21 internationalists from France and Greece and a well rated Australian youngster. Not to mention retaining the likes of Alexander, McCulloch, Wallace, Little, Perry, Hutton. Ally has been given unbelievable resources to get us going again and Charles Green will not be to blame in the slightest if he fails.

Nothing far fetched there, we were blackmailed as we needed a football membership to actually play football, no choice. We've got that now, they can't just threaten to take it away again.

It's nearly Sunday, a wee bit dicorum please.

We are asking what is going to happen to the money, not asking it to be spent.

Yet apparently actually keeping the club running and people in a job isn't a valid answer.

Some people just never learn, hey why not get David Murray back, he always enjoyed the transfer market...

Yet apparently actually keeping the club running and people in a job isn't a valid answer.

Some people just never learn, hey why not get David Murray back, he always enjoyed the transfer market...

How much is that in Season Ticket money, Investor money, Transfer money?

No interest to pay on bank loans.

How much does it cost to run the Club?