Why There Were Not More Signings

And being a Scottish Second division player as opposed to being a Scottish Third division player is going to make the world of difference to that happening eh?

He's spent as little as he could get away with. What "methods" am I suggesting ? A SPL (or top flight rather) club would fetch more than a third tier club would it not? Not a single "investor" has any emotional tie to the club they're only interested in cold hard cash and simply want to maximise their return (it's called Capitalism) and if surrendering titles is going to harvest more cash then they will do so that's just the way it is.

What does that mean? Goian and Bocanegra are showing respect to the fans and club by talking about returning but they'll go elsewhere again to secure their international places unless this much speculated reconstruction happens, and Edu has gone permanently. Green wanted all the players to make quick sales, and even though the way they left was terrible I have no complaints about the wage bill getting cut.

I don't see how as little has been spent as possible, really we should be able to get through these divisions by greatly utilising our youth team helped by some SFL journeymen and the odd Lee McCulloch type figure, even if it meant getting another manager in. Much more ambition has been shown bringing players in than is needed for this level so I don't see how you can talk as if pennies have been pinched.

Are you suggesting that reconstruction is going to be a bargaining chip to not fight the EBT case or something? Sounds awfully far fetched.

Edited by simplythebest

What does that mean? Goian and Bocanegra are showing respect to the fans and club by talking about returning but they'll go elsewhere again to secure their international places unless this much speculated reconstruction happens, and Edu has gone permanently. Green wanted all the players to make quick sales, and even though the way they left was terrible I have no complaints about the wage bill getting cut.

Showing respect to the fans my arse, they've got contracts they want honoured (absolutely f*&k all wrong with that). Green wanted his cake and too eat it some players had a similar attitude, why praise one and condemn the other?

I don't see how as little has been spent as possible, really we should be able to get through these divisions by greatly utilising our youth team helped by some SFL journeymen and the odd Lee McCulloch type figure, even if it meant getting another manager in. Much more ambition has been shown bringing players in than is needed for this level so I don't see how you can talk as if pennies have been pinched.

Seriously how could we have spent any less than we did?

What SFL journeymen did we sign?

Are you suggesting that reconstruction is going to be a bargaining chip to not fight the EBT case or something? Sounds awfully far fetched.

About as far fetched as giving up prize money or accepting an illegal ban?