Templeton having medical according to poster on RM

Hopefully we arent exhausting all of our resources on getting Templeton and that we also are working feverishly on some of the others that have been rumoured too, especially Hutton & Owen....... :fish:

ivan sproule also a possibility apparantly. stellas medical must be done now. owen, hutton, mcgowan all rumoured to be targets. i think fink has left though. not sure we have enough irons in the fire :(

Fink apparently left as he wasnt prepared to wait till today to find out if he had a deal or not.

Not sure I would want Sproule, although he did seem to always cause us problems. Hutton & Templeton would be great, not sure we need Owen, McGowan would be a bonus. Wouldnt mnd the Argentinian boy !

Fink apparently left as he wasnt prepared to wait till today to find out if he had a deal or not.

Not sure I would want Sproule, although he did seem to always cause us problems. Hutton & Templeton would be great, not sure we need Owen, McGowan would be a bonus. Wouldnt mnd the Argentinian boy !

i forgot to put barry ferguson is there. :)

We will probably sign someone crap on loan.

Like every other deadline day.

When was the last time we did anything impressive on deadline day? I will forever remember the day we signed Ostenstad and I felt sick to the core. I already knew McLeish was a horrific manager and judge of talent but this suggested a lack of mental capability. Anyone with a basic knowledge of football knew he was dire.