So who owns the club?

Zeus Capital, Blue Pitch Holdings (Alessandro Celano), Glenmuir, Ian Hart (a question over whether he actually accepted his shares), Chris Morgan, Craig Mather and Guy Gisborne.

Is there a run down of who owns what and who's invested what?

Are Glenmuir, Hart or any of the others involved through Zeus or BPH?

Do you think it's a bit unclear and vague in terms of facts and figures or do you feel satisfied with what you know about who actually owns the club and the assets?

There is no reason to think that either Glenmuir or Hart are involved with Zeus or BPH. I believe that they are bears and not in it purely for venture captial purposes. I couldn't comment specifically on the rest but if we are being viewed as a VC project (fairly high risk with the potential of a high return) then there's no reason to think that they are. It's not uncommon for people to invest in such things and there used to be huge tax advantages for doing so in certain cases.

Do you think it's a bit unclear and vague in terms of facts and figures or do you feel satisfied with what you know about who actually owns the club and the assets?

The assets are owned by the club.

As for the various percentages of the club that each own, given the apparent spread, I can't get too excited about whether BPH owns 18% or 23%. I presume that all will be revealed when the share prospectus is issued or else when the annual return is submitted in 10 months time.

It's not ideal but I don't know what I'd do with the information if I had all the full details anyway. It wouldn't mean that I would trust Green any more or any less. I wouldn't be more reassured with the information. It just doesn't seem important at this point in time.

I presume that all will be revealed when the share prospectus is issued

You'd like to think so. Obviously there's going to be new shareholders who haven't owned Rangers shares before, but I wouldn't have thought previous shareholders in the plc will be in a hurry to throw money into shares in the club again unless they know the exact details and specifics of who's invested what and who owns what.

Jude Allen (Javed Abdullah), Mazen Houssami, Elias Kaisar and Jean Haddad have also been named as "investors" but whether they are actual investors as such or merely nominees for A.N.Other party remains to be seen. Our present ownership structure appears quite opaque, deliberately so, something which perhaps should be of greater concern than it actually is. It's entirely possible that despite Green's 10-15% protestations someone/party has de facto control of over 50% of the shares.

Jude Allen (Javed Abdullah), Mazen Houssami, Elias Kaisar and Jean Haddad have also been named as "investors" but whether they are actual investors as such or merely nominees for A.N.Other party remains to be seen. Our present ownership structure appears quite opaque, deliberately so, something which perhaps should be of greater concern than it actually is. It's entirely possible that despite Green's 10-15% protestations someone/party has de facto control of over 50% of the shares.

You've just given me the shivers.