SPL? Don't want to know

I heard Traynor saying on radio yesterday about four SPL chairmen having an emergency meeting seemingly to change their minds about voting Rangers out of the SPL!,anyone have any knowledge of this?.

I bet you some of those SPL chairmen are having trouble sleeping at night for fear of what their club's bank account manager is going to have to say the following day.

Agreed mate,was just making the point at the lack of vision,if true,by these chairmen,sporting integrity and all that.

Yeah, I knew you were thinking the same Ian and just trying to get info.

Serves them right, they all thought that they could vote us out individually but the rest would save us. They screwed themselves over.

Funny thing is, I actually think this has true potential to be really GOOD for us. We already have a decent team, one which would do well enough against all the SPL teams, including Celtic. But more than that, the support seem to be galvanised, the atmosphere at Ibrox is better, there is a bit of a siege mentality, and there is every chance we will STILL not support the SPL when we get back there.

We also are in a better financial footing than we were and the fans have shown themselves to be incredibly loyal as well !

I am liking it thus far, even given the couple of hairy results.

Much more of a positive air around the place.

I bet you some of those SPL chairmen are having trouble sleeping at night for fear of what their club's bank account manager is going to have to say the following day.

The thing is, the attendances will definitely fall when Celtic have the league wrapped up, which will happen soon enough. And falling attendances will result in lowered sponsorship, so lower income for all, so lower quality of player, poorer standard of play - it will become a vicious circle - the SPL will be virtually dead by the time we get back to it.

And, worse, is they will STILL blame us for it.

The thing is, the attendances will definitely fall when Celtic have the league wrapped up, which will happen soon enough. And falling attendances will result in lowered sponsorship, so lower income for all, so lower quality of player, poorer standard of play - it will become a vicious circle - the SPL will be virtually dead by the time we get back to it.

And, worse, is they will STILL blame us for it.

Very true,whatever happens it will be Rangers fault.