SPL? Don't want to know

We could just replace the SSN SPL RSS feed with the official SFL site IRN-BRU Third Division News RSS feed. At least we'll be getting 3rd division news feeding in rather than a load of pish about Celtic and the other SPL clubs.

Can we limit it to a 3rd division only or is it an all or nothing thing?

I look at the headlines and open it up if it interests me. I don't use Newsnow, although have in the past.

Exactly the same as yourself. Look at the ones that interest me and also no longer use newsnow having previously done so. Works well for me with the feeds here.

Can we limit it to a 3rd division only or is it an all or nothing thing?

I think it's all or nothing unfortunately BD. Initially I thought we could get just the 3rd division news feed from the SFL site because I got the feed from the 3rd division news page, but on the RSS feed side of things, it appears to be all tied in to one.

TBH Im looking on with interest to see how bad the league is and how low the crowds are and who is struggling.

We could be 3 seasons away or only 2 seasons (if restructure of the leagues happens) away from returning so it would be silly to take the eye off the ball totally. As long as we arent funding them in any way then so be it.

Guest jimmy millar

After cancelling Sky Sports due to the corrupt SFA and SPL,I was contacted and offered the package free for 6 months If I rejoined,with the carrot that they would be televising Rangers games in the 1st Division.

I accepted,and even though the 1st Division was a no go apart from a handfull of games,the rest on ESPN ,I am glad I rejoined,because now I can register my protest by refusing to tune into any SPL games broadcast.

• 2 weeks later...
I heard Traynor saying on radio yesterday about four SPL chairmen having an emergency meeting seemingly to change their minds about voting Rangers out of the SPL!,anyone have any knowledge of this?.

Too late now Ian, they made their bed so they can lie in it.