SPL? Don't want to know

I have no interest what is happening in the SPL. I do not know any result or have any interest in it. I won't be clicking any link that i think has anything to do with the SPL. I know I will be confronted with some facts now and again but it will not be by choice. I would hope all Rangers supporters will also not click on the SPL links so as there hits in the media will plummet.

I actually watched Sportscene to see if they'd show the Rangers goals but our club weren't mentioned (although I did miss the first 10 minutes), so I won't be watching again - probably ever.

Do Rangers TV actually show edited highlights? I really don't want to spend 90 minutes watching a game that I already know the result. 30 minute highlights would be perfect and would miss out most of the boring stuff when the ball is out of play or a player is on the ground. However, I can't remember the last time that 30 minute highlights were shown for a Rangers game - it either seems to be three minutes or the full match which to me is just stupid.

STV should do a deal with Div three to resurrect Scotsport of old.

Edited by calscot

I've been wondering if it's worthwhile keeping our Sky Sports News SPL Feed running in the sub-forum here in footie chat. It's mostly feeding us SPL news that we don't need now that we're not an SPL team. Changing it to an SFL3 news feed might make it more useful and relevant to us.

I've been wondering if it's worthwhile keeping our Sky Sports News SPL Feed running in the sub-forum here in footie chat. It's mostly feeding us SPL news that we don't need now that we're not an SPL team. Changing it to an SFL3 news feed might make it more useful and relevant to us.

I vote for change. Yes we can! Mind you, there's next to no coverage of D3. Might end up recycling Gersnet articles!

I vote for change. Yes we can! Mind you, there's next to no coverage of D3. Might end up recycling Gersnet articles!

We could just replace the SSN SPL RSS feed with the official SFL site IRN-BRU Third Division News RSS feed. At least we'll be getting 3rd division news feeding in rather than a load of pish about Celtic and the other SPL clubs.

We could just replace the SSN SPL RSS feed with the official SFL site IRN-BRU Third Division News RSS feed. At least we'll be getting 3rd division news feeding in rather than a load of pish about Celtic and the other SPL clubs.

I vote for this. More relevant to us and this site. :thup:

Edited by Super_Ally