Match Preview Writers (including schedule)

Im out of reckoning this season as I havent seen a match since the 2nd game of the season and have no idea on our best team or formation (mind you neither does McCoist :P) else Id be involved. I do hope to take in todays game which might give me a better idea, but as it stands Im struggling to match names with faces on a few of our players which is frustrating.
No problem Gribz it wasn't aimed at you just a grumble in general.

Right folks, here's a new match preview schedule for the next couple of months. Come on, get your name down!!! :)

Pete, just put your name down for whatever game you fancy or let me know. Frankie, I stuck you down for the Scottish Cup clash, since I thought you might fancy writing about that one, but if it doesn't suit, then just let me know or fire in and change it! :)

January

SFL3 - Sat 26: Rangers v Montrose - stewarty

February

SCR5 - Sat 02: Dundee Utd v Rangers - Frankie

SFL3 - Sat 09: Rangers v Queen's Park - Pete

SFL3 - Sat 16: Clyde v Rangers - simplythebest

SFL3 - Sat 23: Berwick Rangers v Rangers - Forlanssister

SFL3 - Tue 26: Stirling Albion v Rangers -

March

SFL3 - Sat 02: Rangers v East Stirlingshire - Zappa

SFL3 - Sat 09: Rangers v Annan Athletic -

SFL3 - Sat 16: Elgin City v Rangers -

SFL3 - Sat 23: Rangers v Stirling Albion -

SFL3 - Sat 30: Montrose v Rangers -

Edited by pete

I'll put my name down again for whichever, I know I let the site down with the last one but it was just circumstance.

You never let anyone down mate these things sometimes happen. I have put my name against QP just because it was the next game so if anyone would prefer to do that one then I will pick another.

Put me down for the Berwick away, Dave Smith played in the infamous 67 game and was player manager with Berwick when they won the league and was voted their player of the millennium so I'll pick his brain about them.

Thanks mate looking forward to that.