Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

It stands if you're out to do a hatchet job and want to exaggerate your claims. Not if you're trying to fairly assess the situation.

Facts....that's all.

At one point in time there was a 15 point gap in favour of us...couple of months later, a 4 point in favour of them. no hatchet job or exaggerating any claims - only FACT!!!

hate to say it, but I've got absolutely no confidence whatsoever in our manager at present. And I don't mean just after wednesday night. We have resources to play in a league where we should be winning with conviction week in week out. Yet we're not.

I wondered about the signings in the summer. I thought we'd be short in certain areas e.g. central defence & midfield bearing in mind we'd be unable to sign anyone for one year. And does Ally have problem with young players ? we all know young Fleck & he didn't always see eye to eye but Crawford & Naismith came in (and scored) and seem to have disappeared again. Why is that?

Tomorrow of course is the SC. Alloa will, I believe, be very much the Qos i.e nothing to lose & will have a go. That worries me. When things aren't going well Ally seems to have no idea how to change them. A good manager knows how to change things

Hope I'm wrong but I'm dreading tomorrow.................

hate to say it, but I've got absolutely no confidence whatsoever in our manager at present. And I don't mean just after wednesday night. We have resources to play in a league where we should be winning with conviction week in week out. Yet we're not.

I wondered about the signings in the summer. I thought we'd be short in certain areas e.g. central defence & midfield bearing in mind we'd be unable to sign anyone for one year. And does Ally have problem with young players ? we all know young Fleck & he didn't always see eye to eye but Crawford & Naismith came in (and scored) and seem to have disappeared again. Why is that?

Tomorrow of course is the SC. Alloa will, I believe, be very much the Qos i.e nothing to lose & will have a go. That worries me. When things aren't going well Ally seems to have no idea how to change them. A good manager knows how to change things

Hope I'm wrong but I'm dreading tomorrow.................

Moved your post to the Ally thread!

Lol!!! I just choked on mine whilst reading that...:drink:...ahhh, that's better.

You know it's a hard job defending Rangers. You'd think it would be easy on a Rangers sites. Welcome to the rise of the anti-fan...

Edited by calscot

Facts....that's all.

At one point in time there was a 15 point gap in favour of us...couple of months later, a 4 point in favour of them. no hatchet job or exaggerating any claims - only FACT!!!

You sound like the Rangers Tax Case site. All "facts", all negative spin. All let's twist stuff to make Rangers look much worse than they are. With Friends like you etc...