Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

I thought Ally looked the part today with his 'new' image. Scarf and all, very important for the camera.

he was like a tramp. he had a tracksuit on under it. he should be in a smart suit with brown shoes. standards and traditions and all that.

he was like a tramp. he had a tracksuit on under it. he should be in a smart suit with brown shoes. standards and traditions and all that.

Ally's been stood down on that touchline barking orders for the majority of the past six years wearing whatever he felt like wearing.

Some traditions we can afford to let go without it being to the detriment of the club.

If our CEO see's fit to break with tradition himself and wear what he likes then so can our manager as far as I'm concerned.

No easy games in football.

Super needs a wee spell where he can decide who he wants to sign; what the make up of his best team will be.

He's still under severe pressure from a mHedia that doesn't like us. He's been battling on all fronts - the young lads have done him and the whole Rangers family a massive favour.

How pumped up was young Fraser yesterday.....way, way more to come..from all of them.

WATP

No easy games in football.

Super needs a wee spell where he can decide who he wants to sign; what the make up of his best team will be.

He's still under severe pressure from a mHedia that doesn't like us. He's been battling on all fronts - the young lads have done him and the whole Rangers family a massive favour.

How pumped up was young Fraser yesterday.....way, way more to come..from all of them.

WATP

on the contrary, the media are very happy with ally charge, they know we will never be a threat to celtic whilst he is in charge. he is not under any pressure whatsoever.

Ally's been stood down on that touchline barking orders for the majority of the past six years wearing whatever he felt like wearing.

Some traditions we can afford to let go without it being to the detriment of the club.

If our CEO see's fit to break with tradition himself and wear what he likes then so can our manager as far as I'm concerned.

I can't think of anything worse than wearing a suit to watch a live football match. I'm not a suit person but wear one on occasion albeit uncomfortably. Ally is probably like that too - he's been a footballer or TV personality all his career not an accountant or businessman.

He probably doesn't mind arriving in a suit and being interviewed in one and wearing one for important meetings, but I really understand if he doesn't want to wear one all the time. People who wear suits all the time probably don't understand that.

on the contrary, the media are very happy with ally charge, they know we will never be a threat to celtic whilst he is in charge. he is not under any pressure whatsoever.

Well for the next two years we dont need to worry about that do we