Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

i mean griping about super.

you cant imagine hes going anywhere so why not let it be.

the same issues are constant. this thread is as applicable today as it was when it started. we are a poor team who are not learning from mistakes made previous.

the same issues are constant. this thread is as applicable today as it was when it started. we are a poor team who are not learning from mistakes made previous.

we are playing more football than previously and black has been dropped for at least one or more games.

i think your being a little unfair.

we are playing more football than previously and black has been dropped for at least one or more games.

i think your being a little unfair.

i disagree. it may seem like we are playing more football because the players are getting to know each other better with every passing training session and week. when was black dropped? he was injured and ally today said he thought black had a great game and is now right in contention to get back in the team. an incredible statement.

i think i am being kind. if i was to say what i honestly think i would most likely be banned and branded a tim etc etc.