Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

letezi was number 1 under leguen and smith gave Burke a lot of games.

Leitiz started as No 1 under Le Guen. But injury and poor form on Leitizi's part meant that eventually McGregor became first choice. Burke made about 40 appearances give or take over the 18 months or so he was there under Smith. I'm not sure how that translates though i.e. Substitute appearances

McGregor ended up winning the place ahead of Letizi before Le Guen left, and Burke had been in the first team for a while by then.

letizi pulled up in pre match training just before the kick off at ibrox (cant remember who we were playing) and was replaced by mcgregor. letizi never played again for rangers.

We have been quite consistent/lucky with goalies,is Herman really that much better than Alexander?,I don't think so,but again the obsession the BHEASTS have with Rangers has them shouting that Herman is as good as Goram!,don't think so.

We have been quite consistent/lucky with goalies,is Herman really that much better than Alexander?,I don't think so,but again the obsession the BHEASTS have with Rangers has them shouting that Herman is as good as Goram!,don't think so.

I doubt they have EVER had a keeper as good as Goram !

letizi pulled up in pre match training just before the kick off at ibrox (cant remember who we were playing) and was replaced by mcgregor. letizi never played again for rangers.

I think Letizi pulled up at Charles de Gaulle and was replaced by an impersonator.